Of course, you can’t have a Valentine’s Day without treats. Yes, I know plenty of people give their loved ones boxes of chocolates. But sometimes you really don’t know what you’ll get from them. Still, wherever you go, you’ll find plenty of treats with hearts and lot of pink. Or at least have such packaging if you look at a pack of Hershey’s Kisses at the store. And yes, you might have the occasional Valentine’s Day party. As you can see above, everything you see here is in red, white, and pink as well as contains hearts to represent love. I know many people might find such displays as sickeningly sweet. But since Valentine’s Day generates great profits than any midwinter holiday, I can’t really avoid it. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of Valentine’s Day treats for all to love.
- Treat your sweetheart to these cheesecake squares.
Each one of these is covered with a cheery layer and a heart. And yes, they’re quite small as far as I can see.
2. Care for some hearty pasta dish?
This one includes meatballs, cheese, and pepperoni hearts. Perfect for a romantic candle light dinner.
3. Anyone could love this cookie arrangement.
Yes, this cookie dish is professionally made. Includes hearts and flowers.
4. These cookies are especially kissy.
Well, they have imprints of lip kisses on the icing. A fine addition to any dessert platter.
5. The best kind of candy box is one you can eat.
Even better, it contains M&Ms inside. Covered in red or pink icing and flowers.
6. There’s nothing sweeter than these sugar coated marshmallow pops.
Each of these is dipped in sugar with hearts on top. Come in red and pink.
7. Get a bite out of these V-Day cake pops.
Each of these is covered in white and red icing. Contains stripes, sprinkles, and heart.
8. You’d be mad to resist these hearty red velvet cakes.
These are stacked and decorated with pink icing. And you can put them in 4s.
9. These heart pizzas are especially cheesy.
Well, they do have tomato sauce and cheese on them. Basically the minimum ingredients you need for a pizza.
10. You can’t find anything sweeter like these pink heart cakes.
Each of these is uniquely decorated after being dipped in pink icing. Perfect for a sweeter dessert platter.
11. I’m sure any guy would fall for these cookies.
Kind of on the raunchy side. But hey, Valentine’s gifts for men are hard to come by.
12. Treat your sweetheart to some heart sushi.
Make sure you keep the parts together. And as long as you use vinegrated rice and seaweed.
13. Grace your dessert platter with a heart cake covered in roses.
Has an icing ribbon tied in a bow across. Oh, and the roses are pink.
14. A heart cake should always have roses around it.
Well, they’re covered in icing red roses. So feel free to put on any message you wish.
15. Wake up this Valentine’s Day to some heart mini-waffles.
Helps if they have heart shaped butter wads and syrup all over them. Part of a balanced breakfast.
16. Anyone would love these cheesecake heart brownies.
Contains red velvet cake. Because since it’s for Valentine’s Day so red is essential.
17. Perhaps you might go for a heart cake with raspberries.
This one has raspberries and icing between the layers. And it’s decorated with a chocolate heart.
18. Wow your V-Day guests with this appetize tray.
Yes, these are shaped with hearts. But the biggest one contains cherry tomatoes.
19. Perhaps you and your sweetheart might enjoy these His and Her heart cookies.
The men cookies have a distinctive mustache. The women cookies have kissy lips and a mole.
20. Your sweetheart will fall in love with this Valentine’s cookie house.
Well, it seems quite colorful for a V-Day house. But I sure love the roof decor.
21. For your Valentine’s Day lunch, may I suggest a PB&J?
Just includes peanut butter, bread, and jelly. Oh, and you might need to cut out a heart on top.
22. You’ll find this cake covered in hugs and kisses.
Though they’re represented with x’s and o’s. But you have to love the decorations.
23. These sandwich cookies can be for anyone to love.
Well, they’re more like DIY Oreos. And all are imprinted with hearts.
24. These honey bee treats can be just as sweet.
These are Twinkies with chocolate stripes and antennas. Also, their wings are icing in a heart shape.
25. Care for a V-Day cookie gift?
Yes, they may be professionally made. But these hearts have their own wrappings.
26. With these, your heart might just skip a beat.
And these are decorated with stripes. Kind of fancy. But if you like fine dining, it can’t hurt.
27. Perhaps these fancy cookie boxes might suit your fancy.
Each of these has a photo inside and is decorated with fancy icing. Love these.
28. A fancy V-Day cake should have a heart on top.
Well, you have to admire the design on the cake. But I doubt if you can eat this heart.
29. Impress your V-Day guests with these sweet cupcakes.
These are arranged in a heart. And all are uniquely decorated with red, white, pink, and chocolate icing.
30. Serve your V-Day guests with this cookie cake candy heart.
Even if it is smothered in pink icing, it’s still better to eat than the real thing. Because real candy hearts taste like chalk.
31. You can please anyone with this hearty pizza.
Save the occasional vegetarian, of course. Since the hearts consist of pepperoni.
32. Take a taste of these V-Day blueberry tarts.
Each of these has a cookie heart on them with sprinkles of red and pink. To give an idea that they’re for Valentine’s Day.
33. Nobody could resist these V-Day love bird cake pops.
Each of these are blue with candy heart wings. Kind of reminds me a bit like the Twitter bird in some respects.
34. You can’t go wrong with these sweet pea taffy pods.
Since you’ll find two peas in each pod. By the way, they’re flavored green apple.
35. Care for some “Love Stinks” skunk tail mints?
Each of these is a heart shape peppermint with icing and sprinkles. Quite easy to make and they don’t really smell like skunks either.
36. There’s nothing you can’t love about this V-Day cake.
Covered in red icing with small harts dotted on it. Includes a lacy pink ribbon, too.
37. Bet you can’t resist this chocolate heart cherry torte.
Though I bet it could taste rather disgusting. But at least it has all the cherries on top.
38. This chocolate fondant will melt any chocolate lover’s heart.
Indeed, since it’s a chocolate heart cake smothered in chocolate sauce with some ice cream on top. Looks so tasty.
39. Speaking of chocolate, how about try these hearts?
Each of these is a heart with cream inside. And they have “love” etched in icing.
40. Wow your guests at the V-Day party with some conversation heart fudge.
Comes in many sizes and colors. Still, hope the fudge doesn’t taste like sweetened chalk dust.
41. These mini V-Day cookies are a hoot.
Well, they consist of hearts and small owls. But the pink owls are nonetheless adorable.
42. If you’re in the mood for more fruity treats, may I suggest cranberry hearts?
By the way, these are supposed to be dog treats. Didn’t know that dogs were into cranberries.
43. You can’t go wrong with this jello heart.
This one has red and white layers on a heart dish. Perfect for any V-Day party.
44. Bet your sweetheart would appreciate this heart cupcake bouquet.
Yes, these are professionally made. Yet, unlike the previous one I’ve shown, these have leaves.
45. Nobody would complain about these ice cream cupcake cones.
Each of these has chocolate cake inside and icing on top. Each is topped with a red heart.
46. You can’t have a heart cake without strawberries.
Kind of resembles a tart more than a cake. But it’s nonetheless, decorated with heart impressions. And no icing required.
47. Heart pretzels can make a great Valentine’s Day snack.
Yes, I had heart pretzels last year. But these look quite different since they have twisty ends.
48. You’ll find this pizza full of hearts.
Well, pepperoni hearts all over the cheese. And yes, it’s shaped like a heart, too.
49. Perhaps you might care for the veggie version.
This one has pepper hearts all over it. But feel free to sprinkle some cheese as well.
50. This love bug cake is hard to resist.
Yes, this is professionally made. But it’s quite an original V-Day concept. And the love bug is cute.
51. Grace your dessert platter with this heart cake with chocolate roses.
Because nothing says love like chocolate roses. Be they’re hard to pull off in a bakery.
52. Use your leftover candy canes for these candy pops.
These mostly consist of candy canes and white chocolate. And yes, they’re covered in sprinkles.
53. You can’t get more lovey with these love bird cookies.
Each one has two birds on top of one with sprinkles. So adorable.
54. These lions are just full of love.
However, unlike what you see on The Lion King, male lions don’t make ideal romantic partners. I mean they mate with multiple lionesses and kill their stepkids.
55. There’s so much to love with these mini warm fuzzy cheese balls.
Well, these are cheese balls covered in mozzarella with pretzel and pepperoni antennas. Their feet are made of crackers, too. So cute.
56. Get a load of these jello kiss lips.
Well, they’re all in red with icing. Not sure if I’d want that on a dessert platter though.
57. Nothing makes a great V-Day dinner like some heart pasta.
Just google heart pasta and you’ll find stuff like this. And yes, these have parmesan cheese on them.
58. Treat your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day with this teddy bear taco tart.
Didn’t know that taco tarts even exist. Nonetheless, this tarty teddy bear is adorable.
59. Show your love through a spaghetti dinner.
Well, that may do the trick. Like how they used bread for an arrow.
60. You can delight with these ice cream cone cupcakes.
This one has a layer of icing with sprinkles as well as a red fruit-roll up cover. Great for parties.
61. For V-Day dinner, feast on some hearty meatloaf.
Well, you can pretty much make ground beef resemble anything. Though use a generous amount of ketchup on top.
62. Perhaps you might love these heart cookies.
They’re sugar cookies with hearts on them. But at least these are doable for many.
63. Wake up this V-Day to some hearty waffles.
This one contains raspberries inside with whipped cream on topped. Kind of reminds me of what you’d see at IHOP.
64. Start a conversation in the morning with these toasty hearts.
Each one of these is in so many different colors. And each has a unique inscription.
65. These cinnamon rolls are all hugs and kisses.
Well, they’re made with a giant X and O. But I wouldn’t mind having these for breakfast.
66. Everyone has to love these cupcake homages.
This one depicts famous couples. Nevertheless, some of these didn’t end well.
67. Care for some dessert sushi for your V-Day night?
Haven’t heard of that food either. Still, each of these has a heart in the center.
68. Treat your V-Day guests with this heart and cheese platter.
Sure it’s not all cheese. But all the food here contains a heart.
69. On a cold day, warm yourself with some hearty tomato soup.
As you can see, it contains a heart in the middle. Great for lunch on a cold winter day.
70. Everyone would feast their eyes on these heart calzones.
You can see these contain a pizza inside. Still, you have to love these.
71. You can always take a break with these white chocolate bark bites.
Has M&Ms and sprinkles on top. And yes, it looks quite doable if you ask me.
72. For healthier options, may I suggest this V-Day fruit platter?
Well, it’s certainly a colorful display. Includes raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries.
73. You can’t help but love these cookie sentiments.
Yes, these are all cookie speech bubbles. Each one of them contains a lovely message.
74. For a warm and fuzzy V-Day, check out this warm and fuzzy cake.
This one is covered in red icing. Has pink heart base and pink heart antennas. So cute.
75. You’ll find plenty of love notes in these cookies.
Consists of hearts and envelopes galore. Some even contain messages.
76. Everyone would crave for V-Day cupcakes that are pretty in pink.
Well, they’re all in pink icing. Yet, each one has their own unique decorations.
77. Serve your guests to some heart pudding cups.
These have whipped cream and raspberries on top. But best of all, they’re chocolate.
78. You’ll have to be mad not to love this heart sticky bun.
This one even ahs pink drizzle on it. Great for any V-Day breakfast. Unless you’re on a diet.
79. You’ll find a sweet surprise from these hearts.
And fortunately, the surprise is M&Ms. Because no one would want one of these hearts containing the conversation heart candies. Since they taste like chalk.
80. You’ll find plenty of roses on this V-Day cookie cake.
Well, it’s mostly a ring of pink icing. But it’s nonetheless chocolate chip and shaped like a heart.