Of course, it’s that time of year again when we make dress into costumes, watch horror movies, and decorate our homes with scary decorations. Not to mention, it’s such a popular holiday that some people look more forward to the end of October than Christmas. Nevertheless, if you’re holding a party at your house, you might want to stay on this blog if you’re willing to withstand the stomach churning, gut wrenching, and unappetizing grub I have on this post. Sure this is the fourth Halloween treat post I’ve done. But each one has featured some disgusting morsels that would scare your appetite. Of course, you might try these terrifying treats on Halloween in order to not displease your horrifying host. But save on the occasional Friday the 13th, you might want to avoid these most of the year, especially Christmas. Well, unless you want to throw a Nightmare Before Christmas party. So for your reading pleasure, feast your eyes on another assortment of some gruesome Halloween grub.
- Your guests will get all wrapped up in these mummy Milanos.
But the new Mummy movie with Tom Cruise not so much. Hope you have plenty of white icing for the wraps.
2. People go crawling for some spider macaroons.
Okay, they may not taste like Oreo cookies. But even those afraid of spiders can’t resist these.
3. Instead of a trick or treat bag, how about a trick or treat cake?
Though please unwrap the candy before putting it on the cake. Still, the jack-o-lantern design is adorable.
4. How about you try an eyeball?
Bet these are small candy bites. But yes, you get gruesome food like this on Halloween.
5. Enjoy your Halloween night with some pumpkin hand pies.
And yes, they have jack-o-lantern faces carved in. Though the filling doesn’t exactly look like pumpkin. More like apple.
6. It’s widely said that pumpkin artichoke puke is quite tasty.
I posted a similar puking pumpkin before but it was green. Yet, on the bright side, it goes well with crackers.
7. These spider brownies will make you scream with delight.
Their 8 legs are made from pretzels. While they have large eyes and fangs.
8. No little ghoul could ever resist these Frankencookies.
Well, they’re mostly green and come in all sizes. Though you may not like the gumdrop noses.
9. Refresh yourself at any Halloween party with some shrunken head punch.
The heads are peeled apples by the way. But I can understand why this image would make you puke.
10. These witchy marshmallow pops will put you under a spell.
Each one is dipped in green icing and topped with a cone hat. Not sure what the hat’s made of.
11. Grace your dessert platter with some mummy cookie bits.
All are dipped in white icing with chocolate chip eyes. Has some drizzle to resemble wraps.
12. Send your kid to school with this ghostly lunch.
Has a bunch of ghoulish goodies no child could resist. And yes, the cheese is white and ghostly on that sandwich.
13. Black cat cookies won’t bring you bad luck at your party.
Yes, black cats may look scary. But most of them are just regular cats unlike what the Edgar Allan Poe story.
14. No Halloween party is ever complete without finger breadsticks.
Comes with a cheesy sauce. But these look quite easy to make. Just spice up the tips for the nail.
15. These gingerbread voo doo doll cookies will put you in stitches.
Well, these look quite cute with button eyes and a stitched heart. But if you love Tim Burton movies, these are for you.
16. For a spooky dessert platter, you have to feast on these jack-o-lantern cookies.
Make sure they have pumpkin spice in them. Since such flavor is more appropriate for them. While the notion of a pumpkin spice latte is utterly ridiculous.
17. These eyeball cupcakes is certainly eye-catching.
Each of them contain a lifesaver iris of your choice. But the icing is always white and bloodshot.
18. If you like The Walking Dead, take a bite out of these cookies.
Each of them contains a horrific injury designed to amuse you. Some even have severed attributes. Gory but fun.
19. These ghosts are especially cheesy.
Though they seem quite small to fit on a cracker. Then again, this is a big cracker.
20. Dip your hotdogs in some spider web sauce.
It mostly consists of ketchup and mustard in a spiderweb design. Though the aesthetics don’t look easy.
21. With these cookies, it’s always a trick or treat.
Each one seems to either have chocolate chips or mini M&Ms. Comes in ghost, pumpkin, coffin, and tombstone.
22. For your appetizer platter, this cheesy skull is a scream.
This one has olive eyes and almond slice teeth. Dip goes great with crackers.
23. All eyes are on these monstrous cupcakes.
This one’s eyes are made from licorice with mini marshmallows and mini M&Ms. Still, you might have to put them apart to eat them.
24. These Rice Krispie bars are full of monstrosities.
They basically consist of Rice Krispie treats dipped in icing and sprinkles with eyes on them. Though they’re more cute than scary.
25. On Halloween morning, wake up batty.
These are pancakes shaped as bats. Sure they aren’t black but they’re adorable.
26. Be free to drink your Gatorade from an IV bag.
Bet these were made from a nurse. Comes in 4 different colors. Though I think water will make them more scary looking.
27. These cookies seem especially witchy to me.
Has a green face with black hats. And yes, they’re more adorable than scary.
28. Of course, you might know that some pumpkin hand pies can be used for anything other than dessert.
Though whether it’s savory or dessert depends on the dough composition and filling. These have spinach dip filling and are composed of a savory crust.
29. On Halloween, half moon pies have ghoulish faces.
They’re basically made out of the same stuff the pumpkin pies I previously showed. But their faces are quite eerie.
30. Nobody could resist such nightmarish ghostly fudge.
Yes, stick your teeth in these unearthly delights. Or else, resistance will haunt your appetite.
31. Take a slice out of some flayed face cake.
Okay, that makes me want to puke my guts out. But it’s great for Halloween parties with a slasher horror theme.
32. This graveyard cake always appears well infested.
Yes, I’ve shown quite a few of them in my Halloween treat post. This one is no different. But it includes gummy worms and candy corn.
33. Want to try a chocolate mouse or two?
Yes, we all know they’re considered disgusting vermin that cause diseases. But on Halloween, they’re a delectable spooky treat.
34. A moon cake makes for an especially eerie Halloween night.
Though be sure to decorate it with cookie bats. Otherwise, it’s just a moon cake.
35. Nothing spooks your appetite like some spider cracker sandwiches.
Each one consists of ham in the middle with raisin eyes. Not sure what the legs are made of.
36. These cupcakes are simply monstrous.
Consists of monsters, mummies, pumpkins, and skulls. But they’re more cute than scary.
37. Dip your chip into some nacho pumpkin cheese.
It’s a pumpkin cheeseball covered in Doritos and olives. Has a pickle for a stem.
38. This cupcake could only scare a crow.
Has an ice cream cone as its hat. Though remove the candy corn nose before consumption.
39. How would like to tear away this jack-o-lantern.
Well, it’s a tear away cupcake cake of a jack-o-lantern. And they all seem like they’re chocolate.
40. There’s something crawling from this cake.
This is a spider cake, obviously. The spiders are plastic and are only used for decorations.
41. Not sure if the ghost is scarier than the tree.
These cupcakes have a ghost in the front. But the tree in the back is quite frightening.
42. You might want to take these sandwiches to the grave.
Not sure what the filling supposed to be. But it has “RIP” in pepper slices.
43. Want to take a bite out of these bagel pizzas under wraps?
Well, these mummy pizzas are covered in cheese. But you’d be crazy not to see these as adorable.
44. Help yourself to some pita pumpkins.
They also seem to come with cheese. Also, is that a tortilla inside?
45. Now this dessert must be a monstrous treat.
Each of the strawberries has fangs. Might want to be careful taking a bite. Well, before the mouths bite you.
46. Might want to take a bite of some ghostly corn bread.
Sure they may not be white ghosts. But they’re great for any haunted dinner.
47. Nothing makes a spooky dinner like some spider pizza.
The spider consists of pepperoni and bacon. Also, contains olive eyes.
48. Grace your dessert platter with this webby cake.
This one has a more intricate design. But add a spider, then you have a webbed cake for any Halloween party.
49. There’s nothing greener on Halloween like a Frankencake.
It’s a Frankenstein cake. More cute than scary though. Mostly because it’s catered to kids.
50. For a Halloween barbecue, you might want a taste of these chilling cheeseburgers.
Each one has a cheese slice of a pumpkin and ghost. Not sure which one I’d want.
51. These iced pretzels make a rather spooky Halloween snack.
Consists of pumpkins, mummies, and monsters. Some of the monsters have chocolate and vanilla eyes.
52. How about a jello eyeball or two?
Okay, that’s pretty disgusting. The blood seems to make it looks worse.
53. For healthier options, perhaps some jello melon brain may suit you.
Well, not sure how much melon is in it. But jello really makes it look incredibly bloody.
54. No dessert can be scarier than an eyeball bite.
Each one is attached to a fork. Because it looks more gruesome that way.
55. This cheesecake comes complete with a chocolate spider web.
This one seems more like a gourmet dessert than the others. But the spider and web give it a Halloween touch.
56. You will certainly be swept away with these witch hat and brooms.
Consists of Oreos with pretzel sticks. Guess the top is made from a Hershey’s kiss.
57. Candy corn buns always go best with a spooky supper.
But you can bet that these are more delicious than the actual candy. Because candy corn isn’t meant for human consumption.
58. Care to try some green fingers?
They’re basically cookies with red nails. But you’d be starved to find them in this cauldron.
59. You can’t do without this cake during the graveyard shift.
This is certainly a chocolate delight with a chocolate fence. Wouldn’t mind a piece of this.
60. Serve your Halloween party guests a dish of eyeball casserole.
Despite its gruesome name, it’s basically taco salad. Those eyeballs mostly consist of olive slices and cheese.
61. This Halloween, feast on some eyeball pasta.
This one has cheese eyes and green pasta. Hope you have an appetite for this.
62. Nothing makes a better Halloween lunch like these pumpkin biscuit sandwiches.
Definitely the kind you’d want on a cold afternoon. Hope they don’t give you the spooks.
63. You’d find something ghostly inside this cake.
I can never understand how you can put cake images in these without mixing the batters. Also has icing and sprinkles on the top.
64. You’d be spiked for this pepperoni head.
This is a likeness of some horror movie villain I don’t know about. I’m sure this will be a hit for slasher horror fans.
65. There’s something slimy about this snake bread.
These two loaves are dyed with red and yellow stripes. But don’t worry, neither are poisonous. So enjoy.
66. Dare to try some deviled eyeball eggs.
They’re also bloodshot and red to incite more fright. Great for any gruesome appetizer platter.
67. Any witch should help herself to some full moon dip.
The chips on here are black and shaped as witches on brooms. One is on top of the dip that’s mostly cheese.
68. Help yourself to a severed hand pie.
Don’t worry, that’s cherry filling not blood. But you have to cut these pies in half upon serving.
69. No Halloween dinner is complete without a pumpkin baked potato.
Is cheesy on the surface with pepper nose and eyes. The mouth is made of bacon.
70. Everyone should slither to this snake cake.
I’ve had this one in my Halloween treat file for years. At least I get to finally use it this time.
71. You might want to be wary of this ghoulish pumpkin pie.
Well, one of the pumpkins is a normal jack-o-lantern. The other will give you nightmares.
72. You’d be scared not to eat these monster cupcakes.
These have different kinds of attributes. Some have multiple eyes and legs.
73. This black cat cheese ball has plenty of room for crackers.
Well, it’s not exactly a black cat. But it does look adorable I wouldn’t want to put that knife in it.
74. How about a jack-o-lantern pizza on a bun?
This one mostly consists of cheese with olive attributes. Though cheddar isn’t exactly pumpkin orange.
75. You’d be dumb to ignore these brain cookies.
Well, these are cookies with brains on top. Delectable with any zombie in need of brains.
76. Pumpkin dip can be especially cheesy.
It’s basically jack-o-lantern nacho dip. Black chips are the eyes and nose. Olives consist of the mouth.
77. No ghastly feast is complete without eyeball bread.
Sure they’re not as disgusting as the other eyeball treats. But the olives are always at the center.
78. Hope you don’t get spooked by a chocolate jack-o-lantern.
Well, it’s a chocolate jack-o-lantern cake. The facial attributes are lined with white chocolate chips.
79. No party guest can ever resist these kitty cupcakes.
Each one of these is covered with sprinkles with candy eyes and ears. So cute that it’s scary.
80. With this cake, the moon is full.
It’s a yellow iced cake that has candy bats. Surely it’s scary but quite simple.