Last year, I did an Elf on the Shelf post showing how naughty Santa’s little spies could be once they’re in the world of children’s homes. And you can bet, these hypocritical elves will be in doing naughty stuff in your home this year while they’re reporting your kids misbehavior to the big guy in the red suit. Yes, they want to make sure your kid certainly qualifies for the “nice list” before they leave your homes on Christmas Eve. But that doesn’t mean they have to be nice since I’ve found plenty of naughty Elf on the Shelf pictures on the Internet and made a whole post with them. Of course, since all my fans have loved last year’s naughty Elf on the Shelf post, I decided to follow up with another one this year. Yes, I know that it can only “move” around when the residents are asleep or when no one is around. But since we have so many naughty elves in so many houses not adhering to behavioral standards, I highly suggest that parents keep an eye on their resident Elf on the Shelf with aid of camera or the Internet. And report whenever the elf is breaching professional conduct. Yes, you’d like to think they’re doing their job but you never know for sure. And by naughty, I don’t mean childish mischief that makes children laugh. No, I mean stuff that would ruin a children show entertainer’s career or something your child won’t be able to watch in a movie below PG-13. So when you see your resident Elf on the Shelf behaving very inappropriately, remember to take a picture, show it on the Internet, and call this hotline to report it to Santa via 1-800-555-BAD-ELF1. Now without further adieu, I bring you more naughty moments from Elves on the Shelves behaving very badly. Warning: most of these pictures aren’t for kids and aren’t safe for work.
- “Stop right where you are, your money or your life.”
Uh-oh, seems like Grimpleskins is trying to commit a highway robbery near the living room couch. Might be time to buy some toy police to arrest his ass.
2. Aww, Bilbo and Snowflake are snuggling near the Christmas decorations.
Okay, they’re not snuggling. Nothing to see here, kids. Oh, come on, can’t you just keep it in your pants and save it for the North Pole for God’s sake?
3. Seems like little Tommy Tucker’s mishaps have been too much for Nucky to handle.
Why did he have to poison himself? Why? Was that kid really such a brat? Or was the job just too hard?
4. Don’t look now but I think Trimmer has just committed grand theft auto at the Finklesteins.
Boy, someone’s going to get in trouble with the authorities tonight. Man, Trimmer really has no idea what the hell he’s getting into here.
5. And you thought seeing your mommy kissing Santa Claus was a traumatizing childhood experience. You haven’t seen nothing yet.
Oh, yes, Mrs. Robinson, have to cheat on your husband with Clinker here. Just you wait until your hubby and kiddies come home from Christmas shopping for your present.
6. Now what the hell is Bimble Bob doing in leopard underwear and a 1970s pornstache?
No, Bimble Bob, being at the Ellertons home is no way to get some free mustache rides. Seriously, you’re a complete and utter perv.
7. Holy shit, Winklekins, what the hell have you done to Barbie?
Good God, Winklekins, you’re a monster! Burying Barbie out in the yard like that makes you a sick son of a bitch. You’ll pay for this.
8. Seems like Pringle likes to creatively express himself in his artwork.
“All right, Suzie, now show me your tits. Yeah, I’m liking this. Now stay still until I get this down on canvas. It’ll be for my private enjoyment.”
9. Since deer hunting season is around this time, Slinky thought he’d go and grab himself a buck when the Bailey kiddies were in school.
Jesus Christ, he killed Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer! You bastard! Wait until Santa Claus hears about this! Boy, are you gonna be in North Pole jail after this season.
10. Timble is just on the tree to look what’s under the angel’s dress.
Man, you’re a sick elf, Timble. Looking up the tree angel’s dress. Have you no decency?
11. Aww, that’s sweet, Timkins is hanging out with the smurfs.
Holy shit! He’s captured them and is liquifying them to death in a blender! And he doesn’t seem to have an ounce of remorse over doing so.
12. Now that’s nice, Marvel decided to do some Christmas shopping.
And he seems to have made off with Mrs. Pirelli’s purse when she’s looking to buy something for her husband. What an asshole. Someone call security.
13. Seems Darth Vader finds Mittleskins’s lack of faith disturbing.
Oh, Mittleskins, what did you do to upset Lord Vader? Well, whatever it is, I’m afraid no one can help you now. Yeah, Vader isn’t a guy who takes mischief lightly.
14. “Sorry, but Glimmer and Freddie have been very naughty lately so I’m the new Elf on the Shelf at the Gregson house this year.”
Yeah, Pebbles somehow had the other two elves taped to the wall by the other toys for their misconduct. But it’s possible that he’s more evil than either of them.
15. Well, it seems that Bella made the front page.
Oh, dear. You mean she’s the one who killed those people with a meat cleaver? Good God, what the hell’s wrong with the North Pole background check system?
16. I think Ollie might have a serious partying problem.
Ollie, how many Jose Cuervos did you have? Yeah, I think you might’ve had enough for one night. Yeah, take a rest will you?
17. I don’t know about you but it seems Dinkles is enjoying his stay at the Henslers a little too much.
Yes, Dinkles, the Henslers might be nice people. But that doesn’t mean you should put yourself in their picture frames. Seriously, you need psychiatric help.
18. It’s said that Randy is a natural when it comes to cars.
Oh, is he going to let air out of the tires. Now that can’t be good. Seriously, he needs to stay out of the garage at all times.
19. “Pour me some Samuel Adams, Woody.”
Hey, Woody, before you pour some Sam Adams to Plinkie through the funnel, may I suggest you call an intervention? I think he might have a drinking problem.
20. “Tonight’s the night, Gnomey, and you will pay for what you did to those flamingos on the front yard. Yes, you will.”
Uh, I think Jangles has been watching too much Dexter lately. Yeah, I think murdering a gnome for vigilante justice is taking things a little too far.
21. Seems like Crinkler got himself into the Westons’s bathroom medicine cabinet.
Uh, Crinkler, those aren’t candy. Those are medicines, possibly coming from a prescription. They’re not for you.
22. Hey, looks like Santa has come down from the North Pole to play some games with Zippy.
Unfortunately, the game in question is beer pong, which isn’t good for your liver. Yeah, these two are going to be wasted by sunrise.
23. Okay, Finney, you really shouldn’t be getting into Mr. and Mrs. Templeton’s things.
And it seems that Finney is really messing up with the Trojans by sticking pins through them. Yeah, you probably shouldn’t do that and I’m sure Mr. and Mrs. Templeton won’t appreciate it.
24. Quick, seems like Mr. Clavier needs to be in the ER ASAP. His finger won’t stop bleeding.
Oh, my God, how could you do this, Brumpet? You’re a sick elf all right. I think the family might need to talk to Santa about this incident.
25. Of course, Rimple can be quite a fatalist at times.
Let’s hope whatever Rimple said on the toilet roll doesn’t pertain to murder or the apocalypse. Yeah, he’s not quite right in the head to get my drift.
26. Whenever he’s not spying on the Falkner children, Handy likes to enjoy himself at the local club.
Unfortunately, it’s the place with the pole dancing Barbie strippers. And when he has more dough, it’s said that he even pays for lap dances.
27. “The best thing about being at a girl’s house is that you can get plenty of tail.”
“Yes, Betty, that’s a nice rack you have. Now, ladies, let’s get down to business. Please don’t keep me waiting till Christmas Eve because I want my presents early this year.”
28. Tony’s favorite room in the house is the kitchen and his favorite part is the knife block.
Oh, I really have a bad feeling about this. I think Tony just might have murder on the mind by the looks of it.
29. Oh, dear God, Hanny just totaled the Barbie car!
Oh, shit, now he needs some medical attention, if he’s still alive. He should’ve been looking both ways before the vacuum rammed into him.
30. Of course, when Mr. Harris went to work the next morning, his co-workers couldn’t stop laughing at his new haircut.
No, Mr. Harris, your barber didn’t mess up this time. Trust me. Your wife could swear it was certainly Brimbles did it while you were sleeping.
31. Of course, Flicker likes to surf the net from time to time.
Yeah, if your browser history is unusually filled with elf porn, you might need to call Santa. Then again, I’m sure there aren’t elf women like that at the North Pole anyway.
32. In his spare time, Trinkles loves to look inside the neighbors’ windows.
Let’s hope he’s not watching from the parents’ room. Because that would basically make him a peeping tom. Yeah, I think everyone deserves privacy now and then.
33. Seems like Trippy is a bit buzzed at the moment.
Yeah, I’m sure Mrs. Gillespie will be very impressed by you doing cocaine on her kitchen counter, Trippy. She’ll probably call the cops and tell them all about it. Wouldn’t that be nice?
34. Looks like Santa and Sam the Snowman are really taking to Himey.
Is he doing to Santa what I think he’s doing? And what the hell is Sam the Snowman? Oh, never mind. Still, this is just so disturbing on multiple levels.
35. Oh, shit, now Mrs. Flenderson’s gingerbread Christmas village is destroyed. What’s she going to do?
And ti seems like Dinkler here just had to get some gingerbread to wreck everything. How nice. And he seems to have a little grin on his face.
36. When Pauly is at the Nichols’ place, he occasionally likes to film some home movies before returning to the North Pole on Christmas Eve.
Unfortunately, he tends to have very terrible taste in quality entertainment. And as you see, he’s one sick and twisted individual. Yeah, I’m sure Santa will be pleased (sarcasm).
37. Looks like Trinkles got in some sort of trouble in Lego Land recently.
I’m not sure what Trinkles did to be tied down by the Lego people. But whatever it is, I’m sure the Lego people viewed it pretty serious.
38. Don’t look now but it seems that the Boss Elf has been tied down at the moment.
And tied down, I’m not kidding to say the least. Yes, Hermy has tied him down with some string and duck tape. And he plans to flatten him with a rolling pin. This can’t be good.
39. Here’s Timmy with Mr. Wilson. Wonder what went on there?
Did Timmy just murder Mr. Wilson in the kitchen and took a selfie? Seriously, that is just sick! Yeah, might want to call the authorities.
40. Uh, Phil, I’m afraid those aren’t craft supplies or weapons.
I think those might be tampons. I’m positive. And no, Phil, they’re not for you to play with. Seriously, it’s a personal item.
41. Aww, Crystal is making paper snowflake decorations. Isn’t that sweet?
Okay, now a paper snowflake can have many designs. Now those look like a massive waste of paper because they’re too inappropriate for children to see.
42. Of course, since it’s legal in Colorado, Perry thought he’d just sample some local bong.
Yeah, pot might be legal in Colorado. But that doesn’t mean you should smoke some bong while you’re watching the Griggs’ children during the holiday season.
43. “Okay, tell me what the combination is or I’ll waterboard you some more.”
Uh, can someone give Blitzer the memo that enhanced interrogation techniques don’t work like they do in Hollywood? Just saying. Also, someone should call Santa over this.
44. Nice to see that Ginger is a real bookworm. Wonder what she’s reading this year?
Oh, she’s reading the Fifty Shades Trilogy. Yeah, not the kind of book I’d expect from an Elf on the Shelf.
45. I think Mrs. Lopez might want to check her underwear drawer at the moment.
Yeah, I think Plinko might be a bit of a perv or have some sort a fetish. Wonder if it’s because looking at his fellow lady elves’ underwear makes him look way too creepy to his peers.
46. Looks like Jasper likes to take candy cane by the spoonful.
Wait a minute, he’s doing crack, right? Okay, I think this guy really needs help because that stuff is highly addictive.
47. “Okay, all of you, on Christmas Eve, you’re going to the North Pole with me.”
Okay, is it just me or is Flaker making some side money on toy figure trafficking? Someone might want to call the Toyland authorities on this guy along with Santa.
48. “I’ve got you now, Chicago Bears nutcracker, any last requests until I light you into a stove top bonfire?”
“Sorry, bub, but I just happen to be a Greenbay Packers fan, thank you very much. Now let’s light ’em so to speak.”
49. Seems like Trinket has created his own sleigh with reindeer.
Sorry, but making a sleigh from a case and beer cans isn’t really appropriate for a family Christmas. Also, there aren’t 12 reindeer and they all don’t have red noses.
50. Uh-oh, seems like there may be some mishap with the peanut butter.
Now that doesn’t look good. Yeah, dog licking Bringle’s ass while he’s on the snow globe. Nothing to see here, kids.
51. “I’d just love me some Malibu Barbie during the holiday season.”
Of course, Ningle’s idea of a Malibu Barbie is some Malibu rum and a bunch of Barbies in a blender. Now that’s just sick.
52. Seems like Boba Fett has a bounty for Jabba the Hutt.
Well, at least Icky didn’t get frozen in carbonite. Then again, what’s going for him can’t be great either.
53. “All right! Tell me which list I’m on this year and whether I’m getting a new Xbox for Christmas! And I better be on the nice list or I’ll get totally naughty on your ass if I’m not!”
Apparently, Quinty seemed to have given some boy’s soldier doll some wrong ideas about Christmas. And he’s basically gone full action movie commando on his ass.
54. Well, as they say, when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Interesting how they tend to defecate chocolate chips. Still, would it be disgusting if I scooped some from the candle and ate it? Probably.
55. “All right, Biggles, tell me where Santa’s money is if you want to live!”
Of course, Biggles might be damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t in this situation. Still, this is just so hard to see.
56. Well, Winkyskins seems to have fallen onto the kitchen floor this time.
And he seems to be wielding a big ass knife. Guess Winkyskins wasn’t as right in the head as we thought.
57. Don’t worry, I’m sure Hinky will help you make the cookies.
Looks like Hinky must have the grizzly shits real bad this time that he’s pooping Hershey’s kisses. Yeah, seems very unappetizing does it?
58. Oh, my God, Trinky, what the hell have you done to your face?
Hey, is that the Mike Tyson tattoo Stu got from the Hangover 2? Yeah, really not a good idea if you ask me.
59. “I’m sure nobody will know the difference if I wash this toothbrush in toilet water.”
Let’s just say if you knew knew your toothbrush was immersed in toilet water, you’d probably get another one. Yeah, it’s pretty gross to brush your teeth after your toothbrush has been through that.
60. “I’ll just trim Rover’s claws with these cutters I’ve found in the garage.”
I think Rover might wake up in the process if Triggles isn’t too careful. Still, clipping claws really not a good idea.
61. Hmmm…Trigger is making some tootsie rolls.
Oh, so that’s how they’re made. Makes me never want to eat a tootsie roll again. Yeah, really gross if you think about it.
62. “Sorry, Barbie, but you’ll be dead when that train runs over you.”
I think the train might be a little too small to run Barbie over. I mean it’s all a matter of weight ratios here.
63. Oh, my God, Tinkler’s been dissected.
Okay, now that’s not cool. Seriously, that’s just downright creepy. Sorry, kids, but he won’t be back next Christmas season.
64. Holy shit, Jangles killed Elmo! That bastard!
Yeah, I’m sure Jangles is going to be in big trouble. I mean there’s a Hulk down below. And you don’t want to get Hulk angry.
65. “Sorry, Gussy, but I’ll have to tape you to a cabinet this time. And no, I won’t let you say anything.”
Of course, I can understand Buzz taping the elf to the cabinet. Sorry, but Gussy kind of gives me the creeps if you ask me.
66. “Oh, no, not the buttons! Not the gumdrop buttons!”
And he just had to behead the Gingerbread Man. Still, didn’t know that they bled. Wasn’t expecting that.
67. “Of course, bath time ain’t fun unless you get psycho.”
Yes, Gringy just had to behead 2 Barbies and strangle Bell with a shower hose. Now that’s just lovely. Actually, that’s disturbing.
68. “Et tu, Brute?”
Let me guess, the dead elf is Julius Caesar, right? How can I guess? Also, shouldn’t the other two Ken dolls also have knives?
69. “All right, Gracie, now you’ve used your lotion long enough!”
Man, seems like Inky has put Gracie in a real shitty hostage situation. Really should tell Santa about that. Seriously, you should.
70. Trinker always loves it whenever Barbie goes in the shower.
Boy, is he such a perv and a peeping tom. Let’s hope when Ken gets home, he’s going to nail Trinker’s ass to kingdom come.
71. “I’m sure she didn’t see me robbing her jewelry box.”
Sorry, but a nylon stocking doesn’t construe facial features. That’s just a fact. Also, I’m sure those jewels aren’t as worth as much as Hinkle thinks. I bet any money on that.
72. “All dressed up in my glow bracelets and ready to rave.”
Of course, Jinxer is bound to return totally high on ecstasy and totally wasted on alcohol. Then again, he’s probably just wearing glow stick bracelets. But still.
73. Of course, when you get up in the morning, you should always check your coffee.
This is especially true when Gwinnet puts laxatives in Mr. Tishel’s morning coffee. Sorry, Mr. Tishel, but probably don’t have diarrhea.
74. “What do you think I should do? Should one of us kill him?”
Wonder what Klinky did now that made the nutcracker soldiers tape him to a panel and guard him. Must have been pretty bad if you ask me.
75. “He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny… He looks like a pink nightmare!”
Well, wouldn’t anyone who’s not a 4-6 year old girl? Seriously, I think this is fairly demented if you ask me.
76. “All right, now light ’em up.”
Hmm….Ingles is smoking a cigarette. Now that’s a naughty elf. Hope he likes to have his lungs full of tar and an early death to lung cancer.
77. Okay, what did Gringie just do to deserve this? Because this looks really bad.
Of course, he should note that Han shot first. Just so you know. Still, I wouldn’t think being held over from a gas burner as very pleasant.
78. “Looks, I’m going to party with some of the hot, drunk elf ladies. Man, it’s going to be great.”
Yeah, what a sick and twisted elf Tringletoes is. And you think he’s an upstanding because he has to report naughty things on kids to Santa. What a hypocrite.
79. “Hey, I didn’t know they have pay-per-view here. I’d like to see what titles they have here. Like to see some naked elf girls.”
Man, Belmer really has a dirty imagination if you ask me. You have to wonder if they have such smut all the time at the North Pole nowadays.
80. “Wonder what Mrs. McElroy would think if I just happened to flush her tic-tacs down the toilet.”
Uh, Hanky, I really don’t think those are tic-tacs. Definitely not tic-tacs. And I’m sure Mrs. McElroy is bound to be pissed when she finds out.