Now that I have the treats out of the way, let’s make way for the crafts. While Saint Patrick’s Day isn’t nearly a big holiday compared to Valentine’s Day or Easter, there are still people who go all out. They may decorate their house with shamrocks, leprechauns, pots of gold, and rainbows. When March begins, you’re bound to see plenty of Saint Paddy’s Day decorations at any kind of store. Well, depending when Easter arrives, anyway. Though some may want to make their own. And that’s where I come in. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of lucky Saint Patrick’s Day craft projects. Enjoy.
- You’d have a lucky day with this button shamrock.
The buttons are in different shades of green. While it’s amongst a rainbow zigzag background.
2. Perhaps you might want to hang one of these panels.
One says “LUCK” in gold with a green zigzag background. One has a green shamrock. While one has a white shamrock among green.
3. Best to put a shamrock on this wreath.
Well, the wreath consists of branches with green and white berries. While the large wooden shamrock has a bow with a button.
4. This leprechaun hat can use a few shamrocks.
The shamrocks have green stripes on them. While green foliage comes from the top.
5. Put some flowers in a shamrock jar.
The flowers are fake. While the tag says, “Erin go bragh.”
6. With this rainbow, you can catch the wind.
And you’ll have plenty of use with this since it’s very windy in March. Has shamrocks at the bottom.
7. A tulle green wreath will always cause a St. Patrick’s Day sensation.
This one has a green shamrock on top and a white one on the bottom. All in all, it’s quite stunning.
8. Feel free to greet any leprechauns with this wreath.
This one says, “Leprechauns Welcome!” Includes hat and feet as well.
9. A green wreath should always include shamrocks.
The shamrocks are in a lighter green to show. And it’s hung and topped by a green bow.
10. Don’t forget to top your Saint Patrick’s Day home with a leprechaun hat.
This one seems made out of felt with a belt on the top. Not sure if you can wear it. But it makes for a perfect centerpiece.
11. Perhaps you’d like to make your wreath with balls of yarn.
These consist of small balls in green and white. Like the fancy shamrock on the bottom.
12. Show your Irish spirit with this shamrock wreath.
The leaves and stem on this one are made out of wire hangers. Tied together with a brown lace bow.
13. Care for a leprechaun sitting on your ledge.
Hey, at least he’s not Elf on the Shelf. Though he might have a little fun at your expense.
14. Nothing makes a fine Saint Patrick’s Day party than a shamrock bouquet.
This one has shiny shamrocks in a vase filled with green Easter grass. Also touched by a bowl and green baubles.
15. Perhaps a simple white wreath will do.
This one consists of a green, orange, and white flower. All to represent the flag of Ireland.
16. Enjoy the luck of the Irish with this shamrock charm bracelet.
This one has vintage pictures in shamrock shapes. While they’re all linked by a golden chain.
17. Grace your table with some pots full of shamrocks.
Well, there’s a shamrock on top of each of them. While the pot tops have a lace design.
18. Some might prefer a fancier wreath on their front door.
This one has a green pot of gold in the center. Though I love the green bow the best.
19. A green yarn wreath should always have some shamrocks.
The wreath is light green. The shamrocks are dark green with gold beads on them.
20. Best of luck to have a St. Patrick’s Day table runner.
This one has a lot of shamrock patterns on it. Great for any table presentation.
21. A large wooden shamrock will give you lots of luck.
This one his a green 4-leaf clover. Great for any Saint Patrick’s Day home.
22. Even small felt shamrocks can bring in the Irish spirit.
These are felt 4-leaf clovers with pearl beads. You can put these on pretty much anything.
23. This owl has shamrocks on the mind.
You have to love its button eyes and its shamrock plumage. So cute.
24. Greet visitors this Saint Patrick’s Day with this shamrock wreath.
The shamrocks are quite shiny on this one. While the bottom ahs a white and green bow.
25. Make sure there are plenty of coins on the green.
This is for a table setting. And there’s a whole row of candles, too.
26. A striped wreath can be all the rage.
This one has stripes in green and white. While the bottom green section consists of white flowers and a bow.
27. This horseshoe shamrock is guaranteed to bring you luck.
This is just made out of shamrocks and sprayed green. Perfect for any door.
28. Feel free to give your guests a golden time with this Saint Patrick’s Day wreath.
It’s mostly green with a gold section. Includes shamrocks and gold coins. So pretty.
29. A rainbow wreath should always include a few shamrocks.
Though the rainbow here doesn’t include yellow. Also has shamrocks for a lucky touch.
30. This wine bottle is covered in shamrocks.
The shamrocks are black for emphasis. Put it wherever you like. Hell, you can even put lights in it.
31. You should always put in a few shamrocks with flowers.
Well, they’re in a bottle with lights. One of the shamrocks even smiles.
32. Why don’t you let this leprechaun greet you at the door?
this guy has a spotted outfit on with a shamrock. So adorable, don’t you think?
33. Welcome leprechauns with a St. Paddy’s Day wreath like this.
Includes shamrocks and green berries. Festive for any St. Patrick’s Day party.
34. 3 shamrocks are always better than one.
The shamrocks are so shiny on the stick. While each of them has a pattern and a bow.
35. A ribbon wreath should always have a shamrock in the center.
Even the ribbons have shamrocks on them. While the shamrock in the center contains a bow.
36. Got to get plenty of leprechaun hats for the tree.
Well, you have a few of them on here. The garlands are golden. Still, I can spot a shamrock or two.
37. A burlap wreath should include some green ribbon.
Includes 3 shamrocks. Love the ribbon and net. So pretty.
38. A ruffled felt wreath will be just what you need.
This one has a light green shamrock. Perfect for any Saint Patrick’s Day door.
39. Green flowers go well in a lucky potted bouquet.
Includes 3 shiny shamrocks. Makes a perfect centerpiece.
40. You won’t trick this potted leprechaun for his pot of gold.
The leprechaun has felt features and very long limbs. Still, he’s quite cute with his pot of gold.
41. A shamrock wreath belongs in a lucky house.
The shamrocks are in different shades of green. Perfect for any front door on Saint Patrick’s Day.
42. Perhaps a white wreath will suit your Irish fancy.
Has some green flowers on the bottom. Like the green ribbon wrapping around the white yarn.
43. Those who prefer a more naturalistic wreath might like this one.
This one has leaves and berries. Like the green bow though.
44. Feel free to put this runner on your St. Patrick’s Day table.
This is in a quilted stripe patterns. Includes patches of shamrocks and leprechaun hats.
45. A large shamrock should come with some green bows.
This one has a shamrock painted which you can hang on a window. Love it.
46. Capture the Irish spirit in your home with this burlap wreath.
This one has a shamrock bow on the top and a shamrock on the bottom. Great for any rustic cabin.
47. Saint Patrick’s Day won’t be lucky without a rainbow frame.
Has “Lucky” in golden letters where the picture should be. While the rainbow is so shiny.
48. You can’t go wrong with this shamrock wreath at your door.
I’m sure this is made from wire hangers. Though most of the greenery here is felt.
49. A ribbon shamrock might give you extra luck.
This shamrock is woven with ribbons. And it has another shamrock in the center.
50. May the Irish welcome you to this house.
This one has some leaves and berries. While a shamrock graces the middle.
51. You’ll have plenty of luck with this polka dot shamrock brooch.
Well, it’s mostly green with white spots. Perfect to wear with a green shirt.
52. You can’t have too many shamrocks on a wreath.
This one has shamrocks in different shades of green. Like the bow at the bottom.
53. You’ll find plenty of shamrocks on Irish gold.
Well, at least on this wreath. And the shamrocks are in 4-leaf clovers.
54. Don’t leave for the Saint Patrick’s Day parade without this shamrock pin.
This one is made out of a rag with green pipe cleaners. Like the fastening button though.
55. This bud vase will give you a very lucky day.
The vase is an old wine bottle covered in light green yarn. Yet, I like the white flowers and green ribbon.
56. Hope this wreath can give you a warm welcome.
Spells out “Welcome” in shamrocks. Also includes leprechauns and bows.
57. Greet your visitors this Saint Patrick’s Day with this wreath of shamrocks.
This one has lots of leaves and boughs. Like the shamrocks and gold coins. So pretty.
58. A spotty shamrock can be quite whimsical.
So if you don’t like wreaths, you can use this. Hung by a zebra ribbon.
59. Perhaps you might want to welcome your Irish guests with a flower basket.
Consists of green flowers. Has a shamrock on the basket though.
60. A shamrock should be amongst a rainbow.
Well, the rainbow is made from an old sock. But the shamrock is quite sparkly in this frame.
61. Feel free to put your drinks on this St. Paddy’s Day mug rug.
Only one of these is the flag of Ireland. Yet, perfect for any party. As long as there isn’t any alcohol.
62. Check out the shamrocks on this table runner.
The shamrocks are in patchwork patterns. While the green border is quite intricate.
63. Bet you didn’t imagine a St. Patrick’s Day table topper like this.
This one has the shape of an 8 pointed star. And yes, most of the patterns are in shamrocks.
64. Curl up on your couch this Saint Patrick’s Day with this shamrock pillow.
This one just has a shamrock on a white pillow. So feel free to rest your weary head.
65. Even an Irish cat should have a shamrock.
Well shamrocks with yellow flowers. Still, this cat is so cute.
66. Now you can have your own pot of gold bouquet.
These are rainbow roses in a vase with golden rocks. Rocks are spray-painted by the way.
67. Decorate your St. Patrick’s Day home with one of these shamrock panels.
Two are green while one is wooden. And all made with the magic of saws and spray paint.
68. You’ll be rolling with this St. Patrick’s Day VW van.
Though keep in mind that Volkswagen is a German company. Yet, this one is green with a leprechaun hat.
69. You might want to beware the overhanging leprechaun.
He’s hanging with his pot of gold to greet you. Not sure if I’d like that.
70. Perhaps a bauble wreath will make Irish eyes smile.
The baubles are all green as you see. Includes a lot of shiny shamrocks, too.
71. Shamrocks should be on sticks with spirals.
They’re all green with different patterns. Each is even touched with a bow.
72. This lucky wreath may please you.
Includes plastic green hats. Says “Lucky” with shiny shamrocks.
73. Feel free to put anything in these shamrock jars.
One is green with a gold shamrock. The other is spray painted gold with a green shamrock.
74. You can never have too many shamrocks in a bouquet.
Nonetheless, it’s quite green. Makes a great centerpiece.
75. Wonder what’s sprouting from the leprechaun hat.
This one is a fairly simple arrangement. Yet, it has gold coins on the brim. Gold plastic coins.
76. Care to put some flowers in old wine bottles?
One of them has a sequin bowtie since it’s supposed to be a leprechaun outfit. But the flowers are green.
77. Hope you like the garland at the door.
This is mostly decomesh. While you see “Irish” and “Lucky” inscribed.
78. Your little leprechauns will enjoy these little peg dolls.
These are made out of wood and felt. The girl ones wear tall hats.
79. Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day with these shamrock blocks.
Two of these are green with white shamrocks. The other is white with a green shamrock.
80. You’ll find plenty of shamrocks sprouting from this shiny leprechaun hat.
This one has a lot of stuff on it. And it’s topped with ribbons, shamrocks, and branches.
81. Got an old wine bottle? Decorate it with shamrocks.
Has a green plaid ribbon. While the shamrock is covered in green glitter.
82. Grace your table this Saint Patrick’s Day with this shamrock table topper.
Each shamrock uses a different pattern. While the border uses squares.
83. This lantern is covered with green flowers.
It’s covered in ribbons and shamrocks. Like the shamrock on the top.
84. Please don’t let this leprechaun out of the cage.
Has green rocks inside while the top has flowers. Let’s hope the leprechaun doesn’t escape.
85. You’ll find the luck of the Irish in this block.
This one has green lights inside. Topped with a shamrock ribbon. So pretty.
86. Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day with this vase of green baubles.
Has green baubles with shamrocks. Makes a great centerpiece.
87. You’ll find a lot of gold in these candle holders.
Well, these are mostly spray-painted rocks. But the candles are green.
88. Green ribbons go on top of this lantern.
Includes green foliage and shamrocks as well. Great for rustic settings.
89. Don’t forget to put on the hats to the wine bottles.
These are spray painted wine bottles. Also includes jingles and shamrocks.
90. Everyone will know you’re Irish with this decoration.
This is a mailbox decoration. And yes, it lights up during the night.
91. You’ll find plenty of gold underneath this ribbon tree.
The tree ribbons are green and white with shamrocks on them. Yet, the gold is in the pot and around it.
92. There are plenty of Irish blessings on this tree.
This one has so many Irish stuff for Saint Patrick’s Day. Great for any Irish home.
93. Leprechaun houses always shine bright.
Of course, these are painted in PennDOT green. While the path consists of gold coins.
94. For luck, feel free to hang this Saint Patrick’s Day wreath.
Says “Lucky” across the top. While the bottom consists of green and white flowers.
95. These wire shamrocks are all covered in ribbons.
Well, they’re made from rags. But you can hang them from a drawer.
96. May your luck be painted in green.
The “U” is in a horseshoe as you can see. Great for rustic settings.
97. You’ll fall for these Irish pot figures.
These have flowers coming from the pots. And yes, they’re really adorable. So cute.
98. Perhaps you might prefer a shamrock curtain.
The shamrocks are in different shades of green. While they’re all connected with string.
99. The pot of gold is somewhere over the rainbow.
This is a simple decoration on a wood panel. Kind of pretty as you can see.
100. Would you like a potted leprechaun on a ledge?
This one even has a beard. So cute if you ask me.