Now that the penitential season of Lent has begun, I can now move on to Easter. Yes, I know it’s not even Saint Patrick’s Day yet. But in previous years, I’ve done Easter posts as far back as February. Besides, it’s best that I start early so I can get as many views on Easter stuff as possible. Anyway, though Easter is widely considered a religious holiday denoting Jesus’s resurrection from the dead, we have a lot of spring motifs and pastel colors associated with it. When families get together, you can bet there will be some sort of dinner followed by a children’s egg hunt (though I’d prefer to listen to the concept album version of Andrew Lloyd Weber’s Jesus Christ Superstar). Nevertheless, such an Easter dinner usually consists of ham as a main course despite that Jesus and his disciples would’ve never eaten it during the Last Supper for the same reason Ben and Jerry won’t use bacon in their ice cream (even for a flavor honoring Ron Swanson for fans’ dismay). Nevertheless, as per tradition on this blog, I am sure to bring you some delectable delights for you and your family to enjoy. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another treasure trove of Easter treats.
- Nothing says Easter like a candy coated bunny cake.
Though I guess the candy here is jelly beans mostly. Don’t really like the pea green here.
2. This Easter, serve your pancakes bunny side up.
Hey, at least it doesn’t have nearly as many calories as anything at IHOP. Nevertheless, this is adorable.
3. This Easter Bunny bento is surely a treat for your little chick.
Even has a bunny in an egg sandwich. Still, is that carrot even real?
4. You can always decorate your own hash brown fritter Easter egg.
At least hash browns are healthier than pancakes. Though I originally thought these were chocolate chip cookies.
5. With Reese’s, animal crackers, and M&M’s, you can make your own bunny egg car.
Make sure the M&M wheels all match. Nevertheless, a great activity for kids.
6. These chicks must’ve hatched all scrambled.
Well, they’re different from the other eggs I posted 2 years ago. These have pepper eyes and a blue egg shell.
7. When cupcakes are together, they make very pretty flowers.
I’m sure these are professionally made. But I really like the colors. So pretty.
8. You need a lot of peeps to make a sunflower cake.
But peel away the petals once you eat them. At least the seeds are made from chocolate chips though.
9. With these baskets, the Easter eggs come scrambled.
They’re actually deviled Easter basket eggs. So it’s no big deal. Though kind of disturbing if you think about it.
10. Didn’t see so much candy coming from a chocolate egg before.
This is a cake, by the way. And probably one you couldn’t afford. But it sure is a chocolate lover’s delight.
11. A bunny sandwich will surely put a smile on your face.
Well, it’s a lunchmeat bunny with American cheese. But at least it’s holding a few carrots.
12. Looks like this sandwich chick is happy to see you.
Though this cheesy chick will soon be eaten. But it’s all so adorable.
13. An Easter Bunny chicken pot pie will surely melt your heart.
So it’s a bunny pie with chicken in it. Yeah, sometimes these Easter treats can be ridiculous.
14. Wake up this Easter morning to some chickies on toast.
The chick toasts are covered in egg by the way. Yes, I know there are unfortunate implications.
15. If you want to throw a peeps party, then you’ll have to get a cake like this.
Of course, these sugary inedible marshmallows are just for show. Because eating them is disgusting.
16. Treat your Easter guests with these Rice Krispie treats.
Each one is in the shape of a spring or Easter motif. Love the purple butterflies.
17. Nothing delights kids like these Krispie chocolate Easter egg pops.
And I’m sure you can decorate them any way you please. After all, they’re Easter eggs.
18. A fluffy sheep cupcake won’t fleece you one bit.
I’m sure some may find these too adorable to eat. Because who doesn’t love sheep like these?
19. This bunny sandwich comes with a smile on its face.
Well, it’s a few sandwiches in a bento lunch. But at least it comes with a carrot.
20. A butterfly snack should always come with pretzel wings.
I don’t often see butterflies in Easter motifs. But since they’re part of spring, I’ll just add this snack.
21. An Easter cake should always have peeps and M&Ms.
But always remove the peeps before consumption. Because they’re inedible.
22. For dessert, sheep cookies with flowers always please.
Sure these are professionally made as you can tell by the detail. But you have to admire how peaceful they look.
23. For an Easter snack, this almond mix can’t be beat.
Each one’s covered to resemble a chick or an egg. But on any account, you’ll surely enjoy them.
24. Here we come to some peanut butter sandwich chicks hatching.
Well, these are cute. Love their eyes and beaks. Sure they may not look like chicks but these are clever.
25. How about some lady bug snacks?
The ladybugs are made from olives and cherry tomatoes. Above all, these are cute.
26. There’s nothing to a happy Easter like these cookies.
These even spell out, “Happy Easter.” Professionally made, but very charming if you ask me.
27. For lunch, how about a bite of this bunny sandwich?
This one is made from heart bun with ears added. Even has a face thanks to cheese, olives, and carrots.
28. There’s nothing better on Easter than a flower bouquet of cupcakes.
For some people, a bouquet of cupcakes would be even better. And they wouldn’t need to have flower designs either.
29. Speaking of cupcakes, these Easter ones will melt your heart for spring.
Includes bunnies, chicks, and eggs. Professionally made but perpetually adorable.
30. Don’t think the Easter Bunny is great hiding eggs on this cake.
Then again, with no trees, hills, and brush, there’s not much space to hide eggs. But the cake’s quite charming.
31. These bunnies are all peeking from their carrots.
Now those are interesting cookies. Never seen any like these. Still, carrots aren’t usually that big.
32. Your carrot patch cake should always have carrots in deep.
Because carrots are root vegetables. But love how the ground on this is chocolate.
33. If you like smores, then you’ll like this peep skillet treat.
Yes, I know it’s disgusting and you don’t need to remind me. But there are some people who can get a bit too creative with their food.
34. An Easter Bunny cookie pop is a springly delight like no other.
It’s even made to resemble a chocolate bunny on a stick. And there’s even a back view for the fluffy tail.
35. These bunny butt brownies always aim to please.
Yes, I know what you’re thinking. But at least they’re quite doable compared to some of these treats on this post.
36. For Easter lunch, settle down to a chick sandwich.
I had a similar bunny looking sandwich from 2 years ago. Still, it’s one a kid would love to eat at the crack of dawn.
37. On this cake, a chocolate egg has split itself open.
For the record, chocolate eggs usually don’t have anything in them. But the smaller eggs surely fit inside.
38. There’s something fruity about these rabbit ears.
Well, a fruit snack bunny doesn’t have much of a face. But it expresses its own kind of charm.
39. These fluffy bunny rolls make Easter dinner all worthwhile.
Unlike the other bunny rolls I showed 2 years ago, these have more apparent ears. But they’re nevertheless cute.
40. A peeps breakfast pizza is a great way to start your Easter morning.
This one contains egg, ham, and cheese. But unlike real peeps, you can actually eat this.
41. Don’t like bunnies? Then a bouquet cake will do just fine.
Yes, it’s another tear away cupcake cake of flowers. But they’re in different colors and have cupcake leaves.
42. Peanut butter Easter chicks are always a delight.
It even has rabbit ears and pretzel wings. You can even put it in a bag.
43. These nest eggs come especially hard boiled.
Well, this is quite original for a meal. However, the nest looks quite cheesy.
44. For Easter breakfast, you might want your bunny scrambled.
Well, this is an Easter Bunny eggs and bacon dish. But we all know where the eggs come from.
45. There’s nothing more springy than a daffodil dish of pasta.
Well, these certainly resemble daffodils among a background of pasta. Love this.
46. For Easter, grace your dessert platter with these cookie baskets.
They even have flowers and chicks inside them. And are in different colors and designs. There’s someone on Pinterest who does this. Forget the name.
47. For lunch, how about a ladybug on a daisy?
It’s more of an egg salad variety. But it’s nevertheless, a charming picture.
48. If you love peeps, these peep jello shots might appeal to you.
Bet you they’re supposed to look like ducks on the water. Anyway, it’s possible these contain alcohol so ask the host about it before consumption by anyone under 21.
49. What’s that bunny doing in that loaf of bread?
Relax, the bread was made that way. Though I don’t think the dark bunny part tastes like chocolate.
50. Now this bento lunch is especially flowery.
Each sandwich here has a different flower on it. And each flower is lovely in its own way.
51. Seems like these bunnies can’t resist the carrot patch.
Guess KitKat bar fencing isn’t 100% effective. Figures. Like the bunnies though.
52. Looks like these eggs sprouted feet.
These are Hatching Hard Boiled Eggs. The legs are made from carrots, by the way.
53. Deviled eggs are always best served as daisies.
These are deviled but they’ll smell fresh as a daisy. Then again, maybe not.
54. Each mini cheese ball sheep comes with its own cracker.
These little cheese ball sheep have olive features. Like their beady little eyes.
55. On Easter, a peeps garden trifle makes a tasty dessert.
Though I guess the most inedible thing here is the sugar coated marshmallow chick. But I like the pastel layers.
56. For fancy Easter parties, may I suggest these sugar cookies?
These are rather fancy sugar cookies of Easter eggs. Each is decorated in its own way that you can’t afford them.
57. A cupcake cookie bouquet will always do for a nice spring day.
Yes, this is another cupcake bouquet. But this one isn’t in a vase but flat. Still, love the flowers.
58. If you want bunny cake on the go, take some in an ice cream cone.
Each of these is covered in white icing with marshmallow ears. Above all, so adorable.
59. These flowery cookies always bring spring to the dessert platter.
Each one has its own unique color and design. Though they’re pretty much shaped the same way.
60. For my more pious viewers, a cross cake with flowers is always fitting for the Easter season.
Well, as a Catholic, I certainly don’t mind such cakes. But I love the pink and purple roses the best.
61. Brighten up your Easter with this butterfly bento lunch.
Well, it contains a butterfly sandwich. And everyone likes butterflies, don’t they?
62. Make your Easter a colorful occasion with some rainbow egg cookies.
I guess these ones are made from a roll you slice before placing them on a tray. Still, can’t complain about rainbow Easter eggs.
63. Start your Easter with some bunny pancakes.
And it’s even shaped like a traditional bunny cake. Though it has considerably less frills.
64. Carrots should always consist of a healthy lunch.
Though here the carrots are made of cheese. But at least the stems are made from broccoli.
65. If you love spring and Easter, try these flowery cookies.
Each one of these contains a lovely iced flower scene that could only come from a bakery. Nevertheless, these are surely beautiful.
66. A chick cheese ball is great for any appetizer platter.
The one I used on last year’s post had a smaller beak. But I’m sure its cuteness will melt your heart.
67. These lamb buns are undoubtedly fluffy.
However, these have a lot of small parts to them since they have woolen coats. Still, can’t complain.
68. Even the Easter Bunny couldn’t resist a veggie tray like this.
Notably since the baby carrots are arranged into a giant one. So you might want to keep him away.
69. Hope the chickens aren’t cooped up in this cookie coop.
It even has a ramp for the chickens to get in and out of. All in all, this is as clever as it is adorable.
70. You can make a bunny car with any hotdog.
Sure it might be for a kid’s lunch. But it’s nevertheless cute. Like the little smile on the bunny’s face.
71. This little chick is especially cheesy.
It is even on a tortilla with carrot and olive features. Still, you have to love this little guy.
72. Celebrate Easter this year with a serving of spring chick Easter salad.
This one consists of chicks walking on a ground of flowers. So cute.
73. Hope your bento lunch is of the garden variety.
Includes a course of spring flowers made from cheese and veggies. Still, they make a lovely bouquet.
74. You can never find a fancier Easter basket than you can see on this cake.
It is even filled with flowers and Easter eggs for you to see. Though I wouldn’t eat the handle.
75. Take care of yourself this Easter with some Easter Bunny salad.
Because shouldn’t your food bunnies be made from rabbit food? Keep it away from critters though.
76. For your Easter lunch, put your sandwich bread in a basket weave.
Never thought I’d see that before. Even has Easter eggs in it. And those chickens are so cute.
77. An Easter gingerbread house should never cease to amaze you.
And you thought gingerbread houses were just for Christmas. Nice that it has some chocolate Easter eggs among the pastel colors.
78. With this sheep’s fleece, it’s all macaroni.
Because a sheep’s fleece is always curly. Love how it has a cheese head with some veggies as the grass and sun.
79. Not using an Easter basket? Convert it to a veggie tray.
You can have it arrange in neat bunches so it would resemble eggs and flowers. There’s even a bunny dip tray to go with it.
80. This Easter empty tomb cake is one any Christian can rejoice for.
Though you won’t find Jesus on this cake. For he has risen. Check the tomb, please.