Whether it be on the front door or on the wall or whether it be crafted or bought, the Christmas wreath has always graced homes everywhere. Of course, they could come in a wide range of shapes and sizes as well as materials. And though some may appear masterfully done, others well, not so much. In fact, some of them may not be very appropriate to grace a house at all at times. Still, this may be a sensitive subject when it comes to tacky wreaths since many probably worked hard on them only to have me graciously mock them. Yet here is a list of tacky Christmas wreaths for all to enjoy.
1. Nothing says “Welcome” or “Peace on Earth” than a wreath made out of shotgun shells with a gun in the center.
2. Of course, you can try to make one from recyclable materials or garbage.
3. A beer can Christmas tree not only is eco-friendly but it will look good on any frat house door.
4. Yet, if you want something simple, you can go with the ultra modern look.
5. If you want to protect the earth but not do a lot of work, you may want to paint a tire green and put a bow on it. Simple as that.
6. I call this, “The Beer Pong Wreath.”
7. A CDs wreath will look flashy at any house.
8. This Christmas wreath doesn’t look very happy.
9. Behold, the wreath that will give you high cholesterol.
10. Of course, you can use a inflatable wreath to decorate your house and use as a floatation device.
11. Then there’s a cork wreath for the wine drinkers.
12. Need wreath decorations? Well, just use your WWE action figures.
13. If the tire wreath is too heavy, you can always use the hubcap.
14. Still, why not grace your door with Santa’s belt.
15. And there can be never such a thing as too many Christmas decorations on a wreath.
16. If you like, you can always have your wreath match your lawn ornaments.
17. A poinsettia wreath will always be inviting to someone’s home.
18. Why throw away your burned out Christmas bulbs when you can make a wreath with them instead?
19. What better way to greet visitors than with with a Nutcracker wreath?
20. Of course, if you want to shine, you can always go with the tinfoil wreath.