And so I get to the last Merry Geekmas installment with Marvel Comics. Or as you know, it’s the franchise that brought you the Avengers, Stan Lee, Daredevil, Spider Man, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, Dr. Strange, Deadpool, Wolverine, and Guardians of the Galaxy. I mean look at the look at the image above and see for yourself. This year was great for Marvel movies like Deadpool, Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, and X-Men: Apocalypse. Of course, like DC Comics, Marvel also had special Christmas issues as well. Because you can’t forget the holidays as a major comic book franchise. And let’s just say, while DC is better known for Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman, Marvel has much more variety in their merchandising. Their movies are also more entertaining though DC beats them in the villain department by a large margin since their best ones tend to be Loki as well as Magneto and his people. After all, Batman villains tend to be very iconic and scary. Nevertheless, for your reading pleasure, I give you an assortment of ideas and things that will inspire you to have a merry Marvel Christmas Stan Lee could be proud of.
- No patriotic Christmas is complete without these Captain America ornaments.
And yes, they mostly consist of his shield. But for any patriotic tree, this is a must have.
2. Keep yourself warm over the holidays with this Avengers tossle cap.
This one has Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, and the Hulk. If it comes with a scarf, keep both pieces assembled.
3. This Iron Man Christmas tree always makes your season bright.
It even has the heart that gives Iron Man his power to configure the suit. Still, I’m sure this will get Tony Stark’s approval.
4. Be wary when Captain America points to what’s on your left.
Yeah, Captain America isn’t wrong with that. Still, though he may be handsome, he’s at least over 90 years old.
5. Spider Tree, Spider Tree, can be whatever a Spider be.
Still, I think this Spider Man Christmas tree is missing something. I know, cobwebs. Because he’s a web slinger.
6. Seems like Iron Man has a present.
Seems like he’s being nice this holiday season. Of course, this is only a plushie.
7. Unfortunately, the Elves on the Shelves were no match for the Avengers.
And they did it without inflicting a lot of collateral damage in the process. Still, the Elf on the Shelf thing is incredibly creepy.
8. Sorry, Twinkletums, but Spidey doesn’t care for the likes of you.
Because he just got caught in Spider Man’s web. Great work, Spidey. The Elf on the Shelf needed to go.
9. An Avengers’ Christmas tree should be properly assembled.
It should also be blue with a Captain America shield on top. Hulk hands help as well.
10. Celebrate the season with this Deadpool Christmas sweater.
You’ll see a few of these Deadpool sweaters on this post. This one is quite minimal compared to the others.
11. This Wolverine stocking will surely be well hung.
I wonder if Hugh Jackman has a stocking like this at his fireplace. I wouldn’t be surprised.
12. This Deadpool owl ornament is a genuine hoot on your tree.
You can tell since it has a Deadpool belt. Still, this is adorable.
13. Speaking of Deadpool, you can’t go without this polymer clay ornament of him.
He even has candy canes on the back instead of swords. Also like the Santa hat.
14. Make your Christmas a patriotic one with this Captain America holiday sweater.
This one is black with red, white, and blue. And it features Cap’s shield in the center.
15. Make Christmas wonderful with this Loki sweater.
So let me get this straight. Only in Marvel can a Norse god have his very own Christmas sweater. Is that right?
16. Of course, not even Loki would disapprove of this Avengers Christmas tree.
This one includes masks as well as comic books. But it still has the Captain America shield on top.
17. Nothing makes you look like a badass on Christmas like this Deadpool sweater.
This one has Deadpool’s face at the center. But it’s in black and red as he’d prefer it.
18. Spidey sits on top of a present.
For the record, they have a lot of these Spider Man Christmas inflatables. So expect more on this post.
19. Complete your patriotic Christmas tree with this Captain America tree skirt.
This one is in Captain America’s shield as always. But it fits great on the tree from the looks of it.
20. For an Avengers Christmas, an Avengers holiday sweater is the proper thing to wear.
This one includes Captain America, the Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man. And Thor shows his long blond hair.
21. An Avengers Christmas tree must always be topped with Loki’s helmet.
Okay, Loki is actually an adversary of the Avengers. But you have to admit, it does look great on the tree.
22. Merry Christmas from the Elf Avengers.
This one has the Avengers and Loki in elf hats. Still, you have to admit that this is cute.
23. Be sure to decorate your Groot this Christmas season.
Seems like Groot requires more lights on his cutout than the much smaller Christmas tree. Like the Rocket angel though.
24. Avenger owl ornaments assemble.
Yes, I have more owl ornaments on here. These are of Captain America, Loki, and Iron man. Still, they’re a hoot.
25. Looks like Bruce Banner really doesn’t like to play Santa.
No wonder he just destroyed his Santa suit. But he’s holding a present. Might want to stay away from this Hulk Santa.
26. Any little girl would dream of wearing this Spider Man dress this holiday season.
This one even features a Christmas tree as well as green sleeves and tights. So cute.
27. Captain America doesn’t have much tolerance for bad language.
Yeah, he tends to be quite clean cut among the rest. Yet, you should remember he fought in WWII.
28. You can always string up this Spider Man crocheted stocking.
Even has the Spidey eyes and blue at the foot. Still, this is great.
29. Iron Man always shines bright on top of the Christmas tree.
That’s because part of Iron Man’s suit glows. And that Tony Stark is a self-absorbed billionaire with major issues.
30. Make your Christmas green this year with this Incredible Hulk tree.
Even has green and purple ornaments to show for it. Yet, please hope you’re not living with a Hulk when you do this. Because that would be bad.
31. Feel free to assemble your Christmas tree with these Avengers baubles.
Each one has a logo of each Avenger. Of course, the pool has expanded since these were made.
32. Rock out this Christmas with this Guardians of the Galaxy holiday sweater.
This is well mixed with Christmas motifs as well as Guardians of the Galaxy stuff. Hope you can dance to the soundtrack.
33. At least a few of the Avengers get together to celebrate the season.
This inflatable has Captain America, the Hulk, And Iron Man. And they surround a large present. Guess they all pitched in to get something for Black Widow.
34. A Spider Man Christmas tree always has to contain some degree of well, web.
Now that’s more like it. Helps that the tree is blue, too.
35. Hope you delight in this Squirrel Girl Santa.
Squirrel Girl is a Marvel superheroine who originally appeared in the 1990s. She tends to be quite popular with her power being the ability to talk to squirrels. Yes, you read that right.
36. You might not want to snoop around Wolverine’s Christmas tree this season.
Because he doesn’t like when you mess with it. Still, wonder how he decorates his tree when he has his claws out. Besides pruning it.
37. This year, any bad guys have to watch out for Spidey Claus.
Now that’s clever. Yeah, Spidey Claus isn’t the kind of Santa you should mess with. If you don’t want to be in a sticky bind afterwards.
38. Also, may your Christmas be webby and bright with this Spider Man holiday sweater.
Nevertheless, I have to wonder if Spider Man has his own Christmas sweater. And if he does, did he make it himself?
39. This baby Groot tree ornament is hard to resist.
Just love how he’s in the Santa hat and holds the lights. This is so cute.
40. You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout, I’m telling you why. Santa America is coming to town.
This is Captain America as Santa Claus. Notice how he has great abs and a red suit.
41. A Captain America Christmas tree should always have red ribbons around it.
Don’t forget to put the shield on top, too. Also, include blue ornaments for a more patriotic flair.
42. Spider Man climbs up on the house top to drop a few presents.
Another Spidey inflatable. Guess he’s helping Santa delivering the gifts at homes he missed.
43. You can always go with an Avengers tree of crafted ornaments.
This one even has a DIY shield on top. Yet, you can also include masks, too.
44. Join in the festive holiday spirit with this Captain America Christmas sweater.
This one is light blue with patriotic designs. Just as Captain America intended.
45. Hope you enjoy this Avengers assembled Christmas tree.
Well, this one has the Avengers assembled into one tree. And it’s in the back of a jacket.
46. Celebrate the season with your very own Christmas Hulk.
For nothing says Christmas like a giant angry green monster that causes destruction wherever he goes. I think you might want to reconsider.
47. Nothing says a Merry Christmas like this Iron Man holiday sweater.
Has the heart of Iron Man’s suit in the center. I’m sure Tony Stark would make these if he wanted to.
48. I’m sure you can show your patriotism to Santa with this Captain America stocking.
This one has a star and stripes like Captain America’s shield. Still, if there’s anyone in the Avengers who should get something for Christmas, it’s Cap.
49. This Captain America shield tree topper will make your season bright.
It even lights up. I’m sure any Cap fan would treasure it on their tree.
50. An X-Men Christmas tree should always be topped with Phoenix Jean Grey.
This one also lights up a well. And it has Jean Grey in front of the phoenix to demonstrate her power.
51. How about a Deadpool stocking at your fireplace?
This one has Deadpool’s face with black trim. I’m sure Deadpool would want this for his own fireplace this Christmas.
52. Deadpool would like to wish you a Merry, Chri-oh, whatever.
Guess Deadpool would like to celebrate the season his own way. Still, this is quite clever.
53. Deadpool has just released his Christmas letter for 2015.
This is quite funny. In it, the talks about his Christmas and his sister getting married. He doesn’t have high hopes for that relationship.
54. Any Avenger at Christmas would ogle at these stockings.
Includes Spider Man, Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor. And each of them come with a plush figure.
55. An Avengers Christmas tree always has to come with all the trimmings.
This one has a lot of Avenger action figures and masks. Also, has a lot of other colors to make Christmas a festive occasion.
56. I’m confident these Avengers ornaments will add a spark to your holiday season.
Each Avenger silhouette is in a respective color. And one includes the Avengers logo.
57. Spider Man does web design for a living.
But not in a way that other people do it. His web design has more with doing catching bad guys in webs variety.
58. Enjoy a webbed Christmas with these Spider Man baubles.
They’re red with spiders on them. Surely fitting for any Spider Man tree.
59. Groot always knows how to deck the halls.
However, this Groot seems scarier than he does in Guardians of the Galaxy. But at least he’s helping with Christmas lights.
60. At one angle, you’d think this gingerbread Stark Tower was in a winter wonderland.
This is Stark’s main headquarters. Like how it’s a brilliant blue. The windows aren’t too bad either.
61. Deadpool always wants to be on top of the tree.
Like how he has a Santa hat and 2 candy canes crossed with his arms. Classy.
62. Top your tree with Groot and Rocket.
Doesn’t hurt if the tree lights either. This is great.
63. O Christmas Groot, O Christmas Groot….
Like how he’s decorated with garlands and lights. Also has a star on top.
64. Groot and Rocket just came in with a tree.
This one has Rocket in a Santa suit and Groot wearing a scarf. Love this.
65. Groot always dresses for the season.
I know this doesn’t look anywhere near Groot from the movie. But you have to like how he’s in Santa suit and wears ornaments.
66. Your Christmas tree isn’t fully assembled without these Avengers clay gingerbread ornaments.
Sure they’re not made out of gingerbread. Not that it matters to me because these are adorable.
67. Hulk always smashes anyone who gets in his way.
Well, Loki’s a puny god as far as Hulk is concerned. Yet, he always has his green fists up in his symbol.
68. Instead of a stocking, how about a boot of your favorite superhero?
This features stocking boots of Captain America and Spider Man. Since they’re 2 of the most popular Marvel superheroes around.
69. Thor always speaks quite eloquently.
Yes, he does tend to speak like someone from Shakespeare. But what’s not to love?
70. This Christmas, don’t get caught on Deadpool’s naughty list.
Deadpool even has a Santa beard on for good measure. Still, please don’t do anything to piss him off.
71. Seems like Deadpool has his own way of wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.
Because nothing brings the spirit of peace on earth than standing between 2 machine guns. Nice Deadpool.
72. Deadpool would like to wish everyone happy holidays and that he didn’t steal the presents.
I think he did steal the presents and he’s blaming Wolverine for it. Because that’s Deadpool.
73. Don’t worry, Spider Man will deck the halls.
Of course, his way of decorating is more suited for Halloween. Still, this ugly sweater is very creative.
74. The Avengers would like to wish you a marvelous Christmas.
Because they’re from Marvel Comics. Not sure if you’d want to put Christmas lights on the Hulk.
75. Now you can hang a piece of Groot on your Christmas tree.
Not sure what to think about that. I mean Groot is a walking, talking tree in some respect.
76. Deadpool would like to say a few words as he decks the halls.
Funny he wears his outfit as he puts up the lights. Oh, wait he’s kind of self-conscious.
77. An Iron Man tree topper always glows, especially in a tree of metal.
Come to think of it, a metal tree is quite appropriate for Iron Man. Like the lights and tinsel.
78. Avenger fans will adore this red, white, and blue Christmas sweater.
Great to wear if you want to watch Captain America: Civil War this holiday season. Though Thor and the Hulk aren’t in it.
79. Hulk is checking his own Christmas list.
I suppose it’s a long one since he tends to break a lot of stuff every time he blows his top. So it’s not without cause.
80. Loki doesn’t like wishing Thor a Merry Christmas.
Well, Loki doesn’t really take well to Thor anyway. After all, they’re brothers on Asgard. What do you expect?
81. This Marvel Christmas sweater has Avengers assembled.
This one has Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, and Spider Man. Or Marvel’s biggest named superheroes sans Wolverine.
82. Seems like the Marvel superheroes always like to have a good time during the holidays.
This card is a take off from A Charlie Brown Christmas. Still, imagine all the damage these people can do in one room.
83. I’m sure these Marvel nutcrackers could crack a few.
Consists of Hulk, Spider Man, and Iron Man. Still, they all may be a bit nuts.
84. A Christmas tree like this sure brings the Marvel spirit.
And yes, it’s all Marveled out. Like how they used Wolverine’s claws as a tree topper.
85. Christmas Groot always has lovely branches.
He has garlands and ornaments on his arms as well as red bow. Like Rocket dressed as Santa.
86. A Spider Man nutcracker can always break a few tough ones.
Yes, this is another Spider Man nutcracker. But this one looks different than the other one I showed.
87. Wolverine doesn’t have any problem helping Santa carry his sack.
However, displaying holiday cheer is another matter. Being jolly isn’t his strong suit.
88. Spider Man always has a special place for DBC.
Since that’s where he works as a photographer. Too bad Jameson has no idea how he’s able to cover Spider Man.
89. Tis the season for a Wolverine Christmas sweater.
For some reason, despite his popularity, Wolverine doesn’t have a Christmas sweater like other Marvel superheroes do. Still, like the blue lights.
90. Tis the season to be jolly with this Spider Man Santa hat.
Well, it’s a Santa hat that’s red and has Spider Man eyes. Hope it goes with the webbed Santa suit.
91. Spider Man has something special for Dr. Octopus.
Sure they may be better enemies. But they set it aside during the holidays because why retain bitterness?
92. Here we have Spider Man up on the house top.
Well, he’s on top of a chimney. And yes, he can go down it without much trouble.
93. Of course, you can’t spend a Spider Man Christmas without a sweater like this.
There seems to be quite a few Spider Man Christmas sweaters for some reason. Oh, right, he’s very popular at Marvel.
94. Spider Man would like to deliver a present.
And he’s giving it upside down. Funny how he wears a scarf and nothing else.
95. Thor is always ready to celebrate Christmas.
Sure Christmas may not be a holiday on Asgard since Thor’s the Norse god of thunder. But you have to like how he’s covered in lights.
96. Spider Man seems to have a webbed sack to go with his outfit.
This holiday plush also seems to depict him with a big head. Still, like the Santa hat.
97. This Christmas Groot only has a star to top him.
By the way, this is a cake. Nevertheless, he’s so cute you’d want to eat him up.
98. Merry Christmas courtesy of Wolverine.
Yes, this is photoshopped from a movie scene. But I like how he has candy canes instead of claws.
99. This nativity scene has brought X-Men from far and wide.
I don’t seem to have a lot of X-Men Christmas stuff for some reason. I’m not sure why.
100. Captain America would like to bestow a gift to you.
And here he is holding a present with 2 hands. He’s carrying his shield behind him by the way.