Of course, one hallmarks of Christmas is known as the Christmas card that people send each other over the holidays. Some may have a letter attached as well as pictures of kids while may be bought from the store. Others might have been designed by the families themselves either specially ordered or used with photoshop or computer. Still, while some cards may be pleasing, others should never be sent. Still, I could go on and on about some of the well designed Christmas cards, but of course, no one wants to see them on the internet (though my sister the art student may differ on hat one). So without further adieu, here is a collection of tacky Christmas cards which I hope to enjoy (and my sincere apologies for the families depicted as I mock their presentations mercilessly but most of these photos are internet public domain anyway while some of them may be intentional).
1. Of course, they wanted to say Merry Christmas but they were too busy on their smartphones during the photo shoot.
2. Nothing puts the “Christ” in Christmas like a tattooed nativity scene on your back.
3. Trying to juxtapose your love of Star Wars in a Christmas card. Interesting concept….
4. If the leopard and gazelle scene is symbolic of your family dynamic, I’d suggest you see a therapist right away.
5. Sure I may feel the same way but would I put those views on a Christmas card to send to my relatives?
6. Mistletoe, appropriate. Missile toe? WTF?
7. Nothing says “Peace on Earth” than a Christmas card promoting the 2nd Amendment.
8.Having your kids restrained by Christmas lights and duct tape is a great way to get them to sit still for the camera.
9. Merry Christmas from the Furries.
10. Because nothing says “Merry Christmas” than seeing Santa on a surfboard holding a screaming kid.
11. Because our cats walk on two legs and sing in our church choir.
12. Nothing says “Merry Christmas” than using your baby as a reindeer to pull your sleigh.
13. Because your relatives need to see Dad in a dress from the Renaissance Festival.
14. Because there’s nothing more adorable than seeing your little girl trying to ruin a picture by flipping the bird.
15. Since your pets usually take the place of your children.
16. Three generations of barbers in ugly sweaters, one of them doesn’t seem to like it.
17. Nothing expresses family togetherness over the holidays like having your Christmas card photo taken from prison.
18. Merry Christmas from the guy whose family just left him.
19. Merry Christmas from the single guy with two cats who just wants to go places.
20. Trapped in the snow globe.
21. Merry Christmas from the white Gangsta Rap fans.
22. Seriously, just because you have a computer doesn’t mean you should include it in your Christmas card.
23. Merry Christmas from your single neighborhood mailman.
24. Nothing says Christmas than your kids being scared of Santa.
25. Seasons Greetings from the fur trapping Iditarod family.
26. Merry Christmas from America or rural Afghanistan?
27. Because you couldn’t say “Merry Christmas” without your Halloween costumes.
28. Because little sister couldn’t have the strength to smile during a photo shoot.
29. Let’s hope the baby isn’t being used for Mom’s golfing hobby.
30. Nothing says “Silent Night” like duct taping your kids’ mouths shut for the picture.
31. Merry Christmas from Santa’s kidnappers.
32. If you’re an expectant couple, I don’t think posing as Mary and Joseph is a good idea.
33. Christmas in Parentland.
34. Nothing says “Merry Christmas” than costumed bestiality.
35. Nothing so ironic than a beautiful angel giving you coal.
36. Letting baby smoke isn’t going to make you Father of the Year.
37. Didn’t know Alfred Hitchcock made Christmas movies.
38. Nothing expresses family togetherness over the holidays than a family shave.
39. Nothing says “Merry Christmas” than posing in what you sleep.
40. Merry Christmas from the neighbors you don’t want to mess with.
From Cap’n Wacky: http://www.capnwacky.com/holiday/cards.html