As we head into the Christmas season, children everywhere will be under Santa’s North Pole surveillance program by sending a little visitor to make sure they’re good enough for Christmas presents. The fact this cherubic elf is incredibly creepy is indisputable. However, what you may not know is that these elves on the shelves have a rather dark side. When you’re not looking, these terrifying elves can do rather unspeakable acts. After all, the elves can only “move” whenever the family is asleep or away from home. So you never know what your elf on the shelf might be up to during those unsupervised hours. Therefore, since so many elves on the shelves don’t conform to behavioral standards behind closed doors, I suggest that parents keep a good eye on their resident Elf on the Shelf and report any shenanigans to Santa at 1-800-555-BAD-ELF1. In the meantime, take some time to look at another assortment of Elves on the Shelves who belong on Santa’s “naughty list.” By the way, most of these pictures aren’t for kids or are safe for work.
- Looks like Ken and Blinky have something special for Barbie this year.
Guess this is based on “Dick in a Box.” Yeah, we know what’s in those gifts.
2. What the hell is Crinkle doing with that dog?
Seems like he has a pair of pliers. Okay, maybe I really don’t want to know here.
3. Once in awhile, Dangles likes to blow off steam.
He’s quite the sharpshooter. He could take down a bunch of birds all by himself.
4. “Say your prayers, Elmo.”
And we know Rinkly means business. So Elmo better give him what he wants or he’s history.
5. The Lego minifigs had enough with Buddy.
Though could you really blame them? We all know Buddy is a menace.
6. Nothing to see here but Bronco Billy and Plinko in a tent.
Bet this is a take off on Brokeback Mountain. Though whatever happens on the trail doesn’t always stay there.
7. Flicker just has to get a huff from the Elmer’s.
Yes, Flicker just needs whiff of the old school glue. Shame that Frosty hasn’t staged an intervention.
8. Flingle wants you to see his Budweiser sleigh.
Well, at least it’s quite Christmasy if you think about it. Still, this isn’t a family friendly Christmas display. Unless you’re a redneck of course. Though this might be an exception than the rule.
9. Seems like toys like to have their own fun once in awhile.
No, Glinkle! Can’t you see Barbie’s wasted? That date rape territory! Jesus!
1o. You might want to watch what’s in your kitchen.
He’s in the spatula jar isn’t he? I have a really bad feeling about this guy.
11. Dinkle Does was just doing some doodles.
Though I’m sure that doesn’t seem to reflect well on the kid. Yet, the kid seems quite young. Still, let’s just call it plain vandalism.
12. Apparently, Ken just went to far pissing off Vinkly.
So Vinkly chopped his head and put it in the tub. Though the whole scene was a mess. Yes, Vinkly is a sick bastard.
13. Once you go with Elf on the Shelf, you may never get rid of him.
And let’s just say, Ollie means business. Seriously, you better let him in before he kills you and your family.
14. Seems like Baxter has really made a mess on Sleigh Bell.
Okay, is that what I think it is? All right, kids, nothing to see here. You’ll know what’s going on here when you’re older.
15. Wonder why Tinklo’s wearing the bow on his, oh, never mind.
Is this a sex thing? Because if it is, I really don’t want to know. Still, I’m sure Elves on the Shelves must have their own “needs.”
16. Let’s hope that gun’s not loaded.
Otherwise, Tillo will cause some sort of “accident.” Let’s hope nobody’s home if that happens.
17. “Any last words, Woody?”
Oh, no, Gringlo’s got Woody tied up and is dragging him blindfold. Jesus Christ!
18. Sometimes Hank just wants to sit back and relax to a magazine.
I’m sure he only reads Playboy for the articles. Okay, maybe not.
19. Dinkle always goes for a Cold 45.
I guess this is a takeoff of the Billy Dee Williams Colt 45 ads. And yes, Dinkle is dressed as a pimp.
20. Behold, the Elvish Centipede.
Yes, this is horrifying. Well, it’s kind of supposed to be. After all, it’s a takeoff on The Human Centipede.
21. Inky just wants to make a late night visit.
Though the fact he left a rose at the windowsill might mean he’s creeping around. Sorry, but I don’t think she’s interested.
22. You don’t want to see Gumble when he’s drunk on gin.
He has an exactor knife in one hand and a gun in the other. And yes, he intends to use both.
23. Even Chuckie is scared of Elf on the Shelf.
Yes, Chuckie, we all know the Elf on the Shelf is a creepy as hell. But it’s remarkable for you since you’re straight out of a horror movie.
24. Bumble always likes to film dolls in the shower.
Sure she might be in towels. But Bumble is a very patient elf. Unless the doll shoos him out of the bathroom.
25. Best not to let Wilco in the kids’ rooms during the night.
Looks like he painted a little girl’s face. And I be he’ll blame that on her siblings if she has any.
26. “Perhaps you might want to try this.”
That’s a pregnancy test. Also, can toys really get pregnant? And is that elf the father?
27. Apparently, Paulie messed with the wrong swordfighter.
And there he lies in a chalk outline on a tiled floor. Though to be fair, the sword seemed kind of on the heavy side for him.
28. Oh, no! Snowball’s tied up Barbie on the train tracks!
Apparently, Barbie must’ve pissed him off somehow. But will someone come the rescue? Or will Barbie come to a horrendous death on the rails?
29. Apparently, Barbie and Clinker decided to tie the knot.
Though Clinker seems to take marriage as a ball and chain. I don’t see this lasting more than 5 years.
30. “Draw me like one of your French girls.”
Sure it’s a spoof off of a key scene in Titanic. But unlike Leonardo DiCaprio, Tinkler looks more like a creep.
31. Seems like Blinkle has written us a song.
Okay, maybe I don’t want to know what the song’s about. Since it doesn’t end well.
32. Once in awhile, Kringle pays a visit to Santa.
Well, that’s very disturbing. No, please don’t sit on Santa that way. Please.
33. “Quick put him in while he’s still tied up.”
Because since Jingler has been such a creep, Beetlejuice and Pee Wee Herman put him in the wood stove. I’m sure he won’t escape once the metal door shuts.
34. Looks like Ginger has gotten herself in a serious accident.
I’m sure she was warned about skiing down the high rise. But she didn’t listen.
35. Vincent Price isn’t pleased with Nibbler.
So he put that good for nothing elf in a pumpkin bin. Serves Nibbler right.
36. Apparently, Santa doesn’t pay his elves well at the North Pole.
So Quigley decided to turn to prostitution. Sure he may not be gay, but $20 is $20.
37. No, Jingles, you don’t draw on the baby.
But Jingles don’t care. Because like the honey badger, he don’t give a shit. Also, who’s Jordan?
38. “Now they will never find the body here.”
I’m sure they’ll find who Sparky killed in the cat’s litter box. Only takes a matter of time.
39. “Tonight’s special is Rudolph on the rotisserie.”
Poor Rudolph. I’m sure he never deserved to be reduced to venison. Tingler is a sick bastard.
40. Ingler can’t resist the sugar.
Yeah, he knows he has a substance abuse problem. But sometimes he has to satisfy his fix.
41. In this week’s TIME issue: Are You Elf Enough?
This is a parody of that one TIME cover with a woman who breastfed her son for far too long. But yes, it’s just as unsettling.
42. Even the hotdogs don’t like seeing Jimble on a bun.
Okay, that’s kind of weird. But the hotdog people is nevertheless a creative touch.
43. “The Parnells won’t know what got them.”
And with that, Wingler injected poison into the turkey. All the Parnells ended up in the hospital that very night.
44. “I’m just doing drug research, seriously.”
So why Flingle lives is a box is beyond me. By the way, I doubt if he’d use the cocaine for “research.” He has a problem.
45. Riggle has something to say for Christmas.
I’m sure such sentiment will put that elf on the naughty list. Because being evil is bad.
46. Oh, no, Pinky’s caused a train wreck.
And there we have Thomas the Tank Engine in flames. I’m sure Pinky’s maliciously cackling by now.
47. Charlie doesn’t care what you think about him.
This is supposed to be an Elf on the Shelf version of Charlie Sheen. And let’s just say he’s got a self-destructive side.
48. Seems like Ralphie’s taking this 50 Shades of Grey thing too far.
And apparently, he’s doing a few tricks to Barbie. Barbie, get the hell out of there! He’s abusing you!
49. Sometimes Linker likes to sit back and go fishing.
Uh, Linker, I think pet fish are off limits. Seriously, you don’t want to upset the kids.
50. Looks like Quizler’s gone online.
I see he’s looking at porn, right? I’m sure Susie’s parents won’t be happy about this.
51. Elker needs to satisfy his dark passenger.
I know this is another Dexter Elf on the Shelf. But this one has plenty of Christmas imagery. Besides, Elker needs Ken to pay.
52. “Wanna light?”
I don’t think you’re allowed to smoke here. Besides, secondhand smoke kills people, too.
53. Sometimes when you have to go, you gotta go.
And it seems he’s taking to bottles. Still, how much does he drink. He’s peeing like a storm here.
54. Oh, look, Hinky’s playing Scrabble with the cat.
And I see things have gotten scatological. Also, how can a cat learn to play Scrabble?
55. Best we not disturb Yodler here.
Don’t be ashamed. Everyone goes to the bathroom. Maybe best to shut the door.
56. Rex has had it with Pringles.
Okay, I can’t really blame Rex here. After all, the whole Elf on the Shelf thing is just creepy.
57. Looks like Wyatt really likes to doodle.
Yet, it seems like he’s put his own spin on the parents’ wedding picture. Boy, he sure doesn’t care for them.
58. “Sorry, Chuckles, but this place isn’t big enough for the both of us.”
Though I’m not sure if Zlinky has done a service or not. After all, clowns are pretty scary in the moonlight.
59. Oh, no, what has Clingo done to Fluffy?
I guess Fluffy’s in the microwave. Oh, my God, please let me be wrong.
60. Minky has a message for Santa.
And it seems like he wrote all that graffiti on the bathroom wall. Let’s hope he didn’t do it with a Sharpie.
61. Dazzler must’ve received a special award that’s just arrived.
That’s the legendary leg lamp from Christmas Story. I know it’s in poor taste, but that lamp has become a popular Christmas decoration since.
62. Elser loves to make it rain.
And he appears to wipe the Micklesons out at the bank. Bet they’re dreading their credit card bills.
63. Reggie sometimes likes to soak in the hot tub.
And here he’s with a couple of Barbies. Yes, you have a lot of perverted elves out there.
64. If you think these elves were bad in your house, just look what they do to each other.
Yes, these elves are all tied to a ceiling fan. And yes, it looks straight out of a horror movie.
65. Hinkler has developed an interest in pottery.
Okay, this makes the famous Ghost scene more terrifying. Don’t like how Hinkler’s looking over the Barbie’s shoulder.
66. Looks like Ike’s gone all Norman Bates.
Yes, he’s quite the Psycho all right. You can see the blood everywhere on this bathroom.
67. Seems like Flister wants something.
Oh, I see. Well, I guess these elves have “needs.” But still, I hope he doesn’t ring for it.
68. “Prepare to die, Kenny Boy.”
Yes, I have another Dexter one. But still, you can’t really get enough of these.
69. What does Glinger have with him?
Is that Santa’s head? Oh, Jesus Christ! And I thought Elves were supposed to be Santa’s trusted lieutenants.
70. What the hell has happened to Quincy?
Is he supposed to be a kidnap victim? Then again, it’s not like I’d pay the ransom on him.
71. Dashy knows his way around a car.
He says he fixed the brakes. But he’s wielding a pair of pliers. That can’t be good. So best not use your car until you talk to your mechanic.
72. The Lego minifigs have made their stand clear.
And they Spinkler tied up where they want him. Still, I can’t blame these guys for doing so.
73. Okay, what did Dinkybins do to the Furby?
Oh, he removed the batteries because he wouldn’t shut up. Wonder why.
74. “Open Gangelf Style.”
It’s a take off of “Gangnam Style.” Let’s just say it’s a Korean music video that went viral worldwide and leave it at that.
75. Oh, no, what’s Quinkler doing to Frosty the Snowman?
He’s putting Frosty into the combine! Please, somebody make him stop! I can’t watch.
76. No, Derek, you weren’t supposed to see that.
Apparently, the elf caught the parents having sex. Yes, it’s as horrifying as it sounds.
77. Seems like Flisher needs to find where this minifig needs to go.
That’s supposed to be Alan from The Hangover. You know the guy who basically screws everything up in those movies.
78. At least Batman and Superman can agree on something.
They may disagree with each other. But both Batman and Superman believe that Silco must go for the good of the Sirica house.
79. Daniel Day Elf is sure in an emancipatory mood.
Of course, we all know what happened to Lincoln. Nevertheless, this is pretty funny.
80. What’s Vinky doing with the scissors?
Don’t tell me he’s cutting off the mattress tag. They always instruct owners not to remove them for a reason.