As we all know, I couldn’t do some Christmas posts without including another edition for ugly holiday sweaters. Unlike some of the other ones, I deliberately delayed this one since inserting a photo of myself in a sweater at this point required my house to be decorated for the Christmas season. And since I did most of the later edition ones just after Thanksgiving, I had to move it at a later date. Now that we’re in the middle of December, so it’s all fine and dandy. Anyway, though the sweater I wear above isn’t necessarily ugly or Christmas specific, it’s in a similar style that you’d associate with ugly Christmas sweaters this time of year. And yes, they’ve exploded in popularity over the years due to their sheer tackiness. So much so that I’ve found ugly Christmas sweaters for many of my themed posts this year as well. Hell, there are holiday sweaters pertaining to stuff I couldn’t even think of. Nevertheless, since I’m aware of the ugly Christmas sweater’s significance, I know that another post isn’t optional in this case. So for your reading pleasure, I give you yet another assortment of more ugly holiday sweaters for the season.
- Fans of A Christmas Story will be tickled pink with this Christmas sweater.
This one contains the leg lamp and Ralphie in the infamous pink bunny outfit. And the lampshades are pink.
2. Of course, someone has to be the fruitcake this Christmas.
For the record, to be known as a fruitcake isn’t a compliment. Those called this are either known to be so disliked they’re passed around, have to be enjoyed with tons of alcohol, or gay. Okay, my apologies to the LGBT community on the last one.
3. Tis the season for rutting reindeer apparently.
To be fair, this is great way to show people why we have certain times a year when we shoot them. Best to wear in front of those with relatives in Mt. Lebanon.
4. It’s always different on Christmas if you are the Christmas tree.
This guy has rainbow tinsel and pom pom ornaments. And he stands out tacky and proud.
5. Stand out in the yuletide festivities with this Christmas tree hat.
Think of it as one of those aluminum Christmas trees on your head. Now don’t you think it looks completely ridiculous?
6. Fans of tasty Christmas treats have to love this gingerbread house sweater.
Still, you have to love how it’s made. The pom poms are used as gum drops. The lace is icing.
7. With this Christmas sweater, you can shine and jingle all the way.
Well, this one is decorated in tinsel and ornaments. Sure to make you stand out like a sore thumb.
8. For cuteness this holiday season, how about this Christmas dress with a kitten?
This one is edged with tinsel. Wonder if this is Hello Kitty since it sure looks like it.
9. High heels must always be trimmed with tinsel.
So I guess tinsel is tacky. Still, like how they used ornaments on these shoes, too.
10. The Grinch will climb the chimney to snatch your Christmas up.
Of course, you really can’t hate the Grinch in any respect. Still, he should be wearing a Santa suit.
11. On Christmas we’re going to party like it’s Jesus’s birthday.
Though we’re not really sure if it is. But setting it on December 25 has more to do with the Jewish idea that prophets died on the day they were conceived.
12. Show off your leg lamp at your Christmas window this holiday season.
And the leg lamp has become an iconic Christmas decoration ever since. Obviously a take off of A Christmas Story.
13. This octopus wishes you Merry Christmas from under the sea.
Yes, apparently there is a such thing as a Christmas octopus. Don’t ask me why.
14. Guess she’s all dolled up for the holidays as a Christmas tree.
Yes, Christmas trees are lovely things to look at. Dressing up like one, not so much.
15. Even the elves seem to have Santa beards.
Well, they kind of resemble garden gnomes. Still, this sweater has plenty of tacky trimmings to set your season right.
16. This Abominable Snowman Christmas sweater is surrounded by lights.
And the lights are all different colors. Still, this is a pretty good resemblance to the one in the cartoon.
17. A Christmas dress always has to have snowmen and gift bows.
Well, it’s not like you’re going to use the gift bows on a present, anyway. Also, trimmed with tinsel.
18. Every time Santa thinks of you, he touches his elf.
Of course, we should all know what this is playing off of. Any children on here, go ask your parents.
19. This Christmas, ring in the holidays with a “Ho, Ho, Ho.”
Well, we all know the word “ho” can have more inappropriate connotations. But you can’t help but like the feathers.
20. A fleece Christmas onesie can keep you safe and warm over the holidays.
Yes, they have these, too, and for adults. And they come with hoods.
21. Seems like this guy knows what he wants for Christmas.
Not sure what that would mean if you want beer for Christmas. Might mean you have a problem.
22. A tutu skirt should always have lights.
Well, these lights aren’t real. But they’re shiny and colorful enough to do just as fine.
23. Uh-oh, Rudolph seems to have gotten caught in the Christmas lights.
Yeah, I don’t think Rudolph would appreciate having lights on him. Might be a hindrance to his job.
24. Forget the sleigh, this year Santa will come on a unicorn from space.
I think I saw a comedian wear one like this on TV once. Still, it’s pretty ridiculous.
25. Any sweater with gingerbread figures has to have lights.
Not sure about having the plush gingerbread men hanging. But they enhance the sweater’s ridiculousness.
26. This penguin wears chains on his ice.
Unfortunately,his gangsta appeal didn’t stop him from becoming a casualty of climate changes. Though this is cute.
27. A great Christmas always needs the right kind of chemistry.
Breaking Bad fans, I hope this Christmas sweater can suit your fancy. Still, not in front of the kids.
28. Seems like the cookies aren’t looking forward to Santa’s visit.
Hey, I didn’t say that Christmas is merry for everyone. Look what this remaining cookie has to deal with.
29. A tinsel Christmas sweater stocking should always have some poinsettias.
Though the poinsettias are clearly plastic. And everything all this is in sheer tackiness.
30. Business cat can always give you a Christmas bonus.
Unfortunately it isn’t the good kind of deposit that put in your bank account. It’s the one that you have to clean up.
31. Merry Christmas from out of this world.
And here we see an alien going down the chimney. Hate to find out what happened to Santa Claus.
32. At the Griswolds’, it’s always a fun, old-fashioned family Christmas.
And it’s probably one that you’d rather skip out on. Mostly because the Clark Griswold isn’t the brightest bulb in the patch. And might even be a bit nuts.
33. I’ve heard that shiny tinsel jackets are all the rage during the holiday season.
Yet, they always seem to be tacky as hell. Not to mention the fake lights and the plastic poinsettia.
34. Your Christmas tree sweater should have all the shiny ornaments.
And it seems like this woman has way overdone herself on the shiny stuff. Then again, tackiness is kind of a thing with these.
35. For gay apparel, you can never have enough gift bows.
Yes, those things seem to appear in the wrapping supplies but you don’t know what to do with them. Still, at least these two put theirs to good use.
36. Nothing says Christmas like a cat at the middle of a wreath.
And it’s a wreath of tinsel and poinsettias. Kind of makes it look more ridiculous.
37. A sweater with tinsel is great in any winter wonderland.
This one seems to have a retro look about it. Maybe it has to do with the pastel colors.
38. Of course, there’s a sweater of the two crooks from Home Alone.
You know the two crooks who Kevin tortures through 2 movies. Still, neither seem to learn but you kind of feel bad for them.
39. On Christmas you gotta have green Christmas tree hair.
I know you might think it’s straight from the Grinch but it’s not. Still, it’s incredibly ridiculous.
40. On Christmas, you don’t want to celebrate with the Griswolds.
And they say it’s only half as good as it looks. I think Clark overestimated on that one.
41. Seems like Santa is going for a high score.
Funny how the walls are made from candy canes. So how will he get those presents?
42. Looks like the shark got entangled in lights.
And you thought it was just humans who had light problems. Then again, if a shark were tangled in lights like that, it would’ve been electrocuted.
43. A holiday sweater must be topped with a big red bow.
Well, that looks easy enough. Tacky, but certainly not requiring much effort.
44. Hey, Griswold, where would you want your Christmas tree?
Yeah, Clark isn’t known for his tact. And yes, this is from Christmas Vacation.
45. Be good for Christmas or else the Krampus may get you.
He’s known to kidnap bad children and beat them. Still, not as creepy as Elf on the Shelf.
46. Seems like there’s a little knot in these lights.
And you can see why my family doesn’t do Christmas lights. Another one from Christmas Vacation.
47. Seems like Santa Claus has been naughty this year.
Looks like he might’ve gotten in a fight from his black eye. Bad, bad, Santa.
48. What the hell is that alien doing to Santa?
Oh, no, don’t tell me they’re doing an anal probe on him! Jesus, this is sick.
49. This is a Christmas sweater worn by a true American patriot.
So much that he has a red, white, and blue eagle with a Santa hat on his back. Please don’t be a Trump supporter.
50. Instead of Christmas, make it Festivus for the rest of us.
Yes, they have these, too. Great to wear when you’re challenged to the Feats of Strength.
51. Merry Christmas and by the way, shitter’s full.
We should note that having Christmas with Cousin Eddie is a bad idea. Because you never know what the hell is in his sewage.
52. A tacky poncho must have M&Ms.
This one has Christmas M&Ms and no sleeves. Like the red edged collar.
53. This holiday season, the Dude abides.
Apparently, they have a Christmas sweater for The Big Lebowski. In some respect, I kind of think it’s out of their element.
54. Must not disturb the Clauses doing their business.
One sweater has Santa on the toilet. The other has Mrs. Claus in the tub. Not sure which is tackier.
55. Nothing’s in the spirit of Christmas like a sequin bauble blazer.
I know what you’re thinking. Sorry, but I guarantee you it’s probably not from the 1970s. But yes, I wouldn’t want to be caught dead in it.
56. Speaking of sequins, check out the one raining gingerbread men.
This one looks even worse. Surely worn by a guy who’ should probably cut it on the eggnog.
57. Wish everyone a merry Christmas with some stockings hung on your rack.
For some reason, the stockings were hung at a very convenient place. Not that it matters to me.
58. With Christmas sweaters, you can never overdo the tassels.
On second thought, yes, you can. You certainly can. You can also add lights, too.
59. Light yourself up in this sequin blazer this holiday season.
Yes, it’s another sequin jacket. But this one contains lights. And yes, it looks ridiculous.
60. Finally, nothing makes a better Christmas in Florida like this sweater.
Because this Christmas sweater screams Florida as far as I can tell. Then again, I doubt that Floridians even wear Christmas sweaters at all.