Okay, Easter isn’t quite like Christmas or anywhere close. I mean Easter revolves around bunnies and eggs as well as celebrates Jesus’ resurrection. Sure there are gifts in baskets as well as candy but it’s nothing compared to Christmas. But this doesn’t stop some people from trying to make it like a spring version of the winter yuletide holiday. And instead of a white bearded guy in a red suit, you have the Easter Bunny who’s depicted as someone wearing a bunny costume like you’d see at a furry convention. In fact, a costumed Easter Bunny is probably a furry underneath those over-sized rabbit ears and cotton tail. However, though rabbits are adorable animals, there’s nothing cute about an adult wearing an animal costume, no matter how adorable the animal is in question. But this doesn’t stop parents from having their kids pose with these costumed monstrosities, sometimes compelling children to wish they could sit on the creepy mall Santa’s lap. In this post, you will see some of the most terrifying Easter Bunnies imaginable which have incite terrors into children more than the one from Donnie Darko or the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (well, I’m not sure about that but it managed to scare off a bunch of knights from Monty Python and the Holy Grail). So for your reading pleasure, here is an assortment of Easter Bunnies who might be more terrifying than a crucified man since such costumed bunnies are walking, talking nightmares of soul scarring horror. Some material may not be safe for work.
1. “Could you take this child, please? I’m late for a bank robbery.”
This little girl doesn’t look too happy here. Of course, if I were her, I’d probably feel the same way.
2. These eyes are empty and only reveal that this rabbit has no soul.
I know this is supposed to be a bunny. But it also seems like it’s from a different world or in another dimension. Yet, it seems to have murder on the mind. That little girl better watch it.
3. “Mommy, get me off him! He wants to eat me!”
Painfully this little girl cries like there’s no tomorrow as this Easter Bunny is already looking for his next victim. Those blue eyes only desire the sweet blood of children.
4. What are you waiting for, girl? You have roller blades and joint pads so go before the giant long furry Peter Cottontail tries to get you! Your life depends on it.
I don’t like the look on that bunny’s face. You can already tell he’s at that roller skating rink eying at the small, slow ones.
5. Sometimes people have their pets pose with the Easter Bunny instead of their children.
Those are actually just whiskers. His mouth is the part that’s salivating over the dog he’s about to swallow whole. I don’t want to think about it. Seems like PETA will never hear the end of it.
6. “If you want me to deliver your Easter basket, I’ll need that alarm code.”
Little girl, run away and never return. Seriously, that bunny’s nothing but bad news from the look in his eyes that bear no trace of kindness to any living creature.
7. “We’re going to have a lot of fun together.” (followed by evil maniacal laugh).
Seems like the rabbit is thinking, “I didn’t know they came in chocolate varieties. Looks delicious.” Sorry, NAACP, I was just trying to say it from the rabbit’s point of view.
8. “What do you know? A double pack.”
Man, this bunny sure seems happy but not in a good way. Don’t want to be those girls on his lap.
9. “Have you ever seen the inside of a windowless van?”
This girl sitting on his lap doesn’t seem to be crying. Either she’s very brave or really has no idea of what that bunny has in store for her.
10. “Mommy, no! Please, come back, Mommy! I’ll be good, I promise! Anything but the Easter Bunny, please!”
Behold, the expressionless face of an unrepentent monster. Seriously,spare him his life from this monstrosity!
11. Behold, the ferocious bunny slasher! It’s prey: children, sweet innocent children.
Even by Easter Bunny standards, those eyes are demonic. No wonder he spends most of this time hidden among the bushes, waiting for some unsuspecting kid to drop by. Also, is that blood?
12. This lovely lady bunny from Crayola seems to be pulling off the crying Tammy Faye Bakker look with her eyelashes. Her lashes are so lush they turn the whole eye black.
And, yes, it seems like this lady bunny appears to have the makings of either a makeup contract or a slasher horror movie in which she plays the one killing everyone.
13. “Prisoner 49581, please submit yourself to The Bunny. Prisoner 49581 to The Bunny.”
Hey, it could be worse, kid, at least you’re way too young to be eligible for the Hunger Games. Even so, I have a bad feeling about this situation.
14. As if Easter Bunnies look scary enough with kids, they even look creepier alone.
“Welcome to my humble abode, would you like some of my carrot and children stew? Got the recipe from a cookbook by one Dr. Hannibal Lecter.”
15. “After I give them their eggs, I am taking them back to my planet with me.”
After this photo was taken Eric and Dylan Pasternak were never seen again. We’re not sure of what happened to them or whether they’re still alive.
16. Some parents may make their kids have a picture with the Easter Bunny. Then there are some defying them because they can smell terror.
Run, girl, run for your life. Save yourself while you still can. We all know him giving out eggs with candy in them is just a way to lure children. Of course, he might just be giving her a head start. Some Easter Bunnies just love the sport of the hunt.
17. Of course, we all don’t know what happened to the Kray boys but according to this picture, it seems that he started to nibble on them when someone took this photo.
Lord knows whether these boys’ parents are haunted by their screams of, “Don’t eat me! Don’t eat me!” The horror, the horror.
18. “The child is one of us now.”
And after that, little Timmy was never seen again. His parents are still looking for him to this day but they’re beyond all hope finding him.
19. “Mmmmm….this little girl’s hand just tastes scrumptious. I wonder what the rest of her tastes like.”
I have a bad feeling about this situation. I’m sure little Susie is spending a lifetime in therapy by now, if she ever survived. If she did, not sure about the hand.
20. Before Chuck E. Cheese was a mouse, he was a rabbit. Yet, the kids just didn’t seem to warm up to him as a bunny for some reason.
Yeah, I have to agree. As much as I think the animatronic Chuck E. Cheese and all his friends are, they’re not nearly as terrifying as this guy.
21. “I love babies. Love how they’re so innocent and helpless, which makes them easy prey.”
Baby Ava’s parents should just scoop her up quick or else, she might end up as Peter Cottontail’s next meal by the looks of it.
22. “So which one of you bitches is coming back to my place tonight?”
While some Easter Bunnies are after the innocent blood of the children, others are just plain perverts who want young women to show them their tits.
23. “I have you now, my pretties.”
This Easter Bunny seems so happy but not in a good way. Seems to enjoy the smell of sweet innocents in the morning.
24. Little did Sally and Andy know that there was a giant pink monster behind them.
Maybe it’s best to leave the two blissfully unaware of the pink monster gaining up on them. And I certainly don’t like the look in his eyes.
25. Easter Bunny or horror movie monster?
I know it’s supposed to be a rabbit but it seems that this Easter Bunny seems A. on meth, B. has a day job as a franchise horror movie villain, C. has had his Easter Bunny costume made by someone who thinks he’s some burned out rabbit drug fiend, or D. all of the above.
26. “Note to self: perhaps mixing alfalfa with the gin and tonic is probably not a good idea.”
Yeah, that bunny seems to have ventured too far into the pot patch by the looks of it. Either that, or she seems as if she’s had a few too many.
27. “Mmmm…I seem to have an acquired taste for little girls. So tasty.”
Tragically, Little Jessica was never seen again after this. Her parents are still looking for her and have started working to keep Easter Bunnies out of playgrounds.
28. “Come and play with me, little girl.”
I don’t like the look on that bunny’s face. I mean it’s just as if he wants to have her for dinner in the Donner Party sense. Seems like this little girl doesn’t know what she’s up against.
29. Man, this girl must be very brave to keep a straight face while on that Easter Bunny’s lap.
In the words of Tim the Enchanter, “Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth…” Also, don’t like the hand placement by the looks of it.
30. Before he had a successful career in movies and played Nucky Thompson in the Emmy-Award winning HBO series Boardwalk Empire, Steve Buscemi would occasionally fill in as an Easter Bunny ast the mall.
Of course, this was how he was discovered by the Coen Brothers who cast him as a villain in several of their films from the 1990s.
31. May I introduce you to the Easter Bunny and his friend Butch. At least I think it’s his friend. Please, be his friend.
“Time for our 12 o’clock paddy cake, tiger.” For those who’ve seen Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, you might know what I’m implying.
32. “Okay, kids, remember what I showed you about how to open a locked car without a key.”
Man, I don’t know about you but this Easter Bunny seems like a very bad role model by the looks of it. Please don’t trust him with your kids.
33. Don’t look now, but I think the bunny has just grabbed some unsuspecting kid.
Seriously, that boy must be on something since nobody smiles when a giant ferocious Easter Bunny puts their arms around them before dragging them to their untimely deaths.
34. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the Velveteen Rabbit, from Hell!
Man, and you thought today’s costumed Easter Bunnies were horrifying. I mean just look at its soulless eyes and long gnashing teeth.
35. Allow me to introduce to you the Easter Bunny and his penguin pal.
I can bet this boy is wetting his pants as we speak. And from the looks of it, I can’t decide which one I’d rather sit on for they’re both equally nightmare inducing.
36. Little does this little boy know about the bespeckled horror behind him.
Mall security, I think we may need a higher and fuller fence. Else, risk a full frontal assault because that rabbit’s dynamite.
37. Of course, delivering eggs to all those kids is exhausting work.
Man, and you thought the Easter Bunny is supposed to be a good role model for children. Don’t let those kids catch you with those cigarettes and booze.
38. When not traumatizing kids at the mall, they are hanging out at the Easter office party.
Man, this bunny is just creepy as hell. Bet the woman is just smiling because she’s being promised a raise. Yet, this one is guaranteed to devour your soul if you don’t get back to work.
39. Behold, nobody is safe from the attack of Peter Rabbit.
And it seems that this Peter Rabbit seems to find nourishment in the tears of sweet innocent children. Oh, the humanity!
40. Easter Bunny or slasher horror movie villain?
Man, had no idea that homemade paper masks can be so terrifying, especially for a rabbit costume. I wonder what became of those kids.
41. “I think her liver will go just fine with some fava beans and a fine Chianti.”
This girl on the Bunny’s lap is taking this photo op quite well. Yet, this Flopsy seems to have murder on the mind.
42. Behold, well dressed chocolate bunny on the street.
Okay, not only is this chocolate bunny seems like a substitute teacher from your nightmares, it’s actually quite offensive if you see that it’s a white guy without makeup, especially without the bunny ears.
43. “If you don’t give me your Social Security number, the number on your bank account and credit cards, and your home alarm code, then you might as well kiss your precious children goodbye.”
Of course, this is the kind of picture you’d send along with a ransom note. Still, this bunny’s eyes bear no soul at all.
44. I’m sure having an Easter Bunny dressed as a granny won’t traumatize the kiddies a bit.
Ooops, I was wrong. Still enough to give this little boy nightmares who seems resigned to his inevitable fate at the moment.
45. Easter Bunny or mascot for a fiberglass insulation company?
Of course, I’m not sure if that makes any difference for it seems like this creature seems too cute for a haunted house and too creepy for anything else.
46. “I just love it when they scream.”
Because nothing replenishes an Easter Bunny like screams of horror from innocent helpless children.
47. When the Easter Bunny grabbed her basket, suddenly egg hunting didn’t seem like a great idea for little Abigail.
Yeah, I wouldn’t want to go egg hunting with this Easter Bunny either, especially one that’s likely to appear in children’s nightmares.
48. “You can have her, just please stop looking at us like that.“
I’d hate to know what this nefariously pink Peter Cottontail has on his mind. Oh, yes, he’s pure evil as you can see in his eyes.
49. Hmm…seems like this Easter Bunny really doesn’t know how to behave during a beauty pageant photo-op.
And the fact he’s looking down on a beauty queen who’s at least a pre-teen makes this picture all the more cringe worthy.
50. I can’t tell whether this bunny is dead or just resting.
Did it just die? Get the kid, he’s on a dead bunny! Of course, I also don’t like how this bunny has his arm on the boy in this picture. Seriously, why?
51. Now that’s now bunny. That’s a giant white sentient peep.
And as a peep, his insides just consist of a concoction of inedible marshmallow and sugar filled with straight up maliciousness.
52. Either this boy is sitting on the Easter Bunny’s lap or this is a still from a lost Twilight Zone episode that depicted a giant, raging, rabbit psychokiller that preys especially on children.
Either way, this poor boy will have to spend a lifetime of therapy sessions, if he ever survived his encounter. Seriously, that bunny is just horrifying beyond all reason.
53. Either this Easter Bunny is trying to eat the dog or possibly commit unspeakable acts with it.
Either way, I really don’t want to know. Someone please call animal control and remove this creepy rabbit from the premises.
54. Unable to wriggle free, the child grimly accepts his fate.
Man, this lady bunny seems to have used way too much eyeliner for some reason. Seriously, that’s not cute. That’s nightmare inducing terror.
55. “Don’t cry running from me, little girl. You parents haven’t paid the ransom yet.”
Since when does an “abduction motif” make for a memorable Easter photo? This is utterly fucked up beyond all imagination? Seriously, why?
56. Of course, if it weren’t for the drug charges, Cottontail would still be taking photo ops with children instead of dogs.
“Dude, I can totally go for some of those leafy vegetables in Mr. MacGregor’s rad basement right now. Of course, eating them makes me so hungry and tripping balls.”
57. Of course, Larry decided to work as an Easter Bunny after he accidentally bleached his Bigfoot costume.
Yeah, that totally looks like a white rabbit. Well, the ears at least. Not sure about the rest of him. Seems more like a monster you’d have if the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland mated with Chewbacca.
58. “Hey, kid, touch my carrot, will you?”
Due to the unfortunate carrot placement and the creepy look on that bunny’s face, then no, kid. Absolutely not. Just run away like hell, kid. Seriously, you don’t want to know what this bunny is up to.
59. Don’t look now, but I don’t think this bunny is doing anything lawful on the premises.
If you see an Easter Bunny that looks like this on your lawn, you might want to call the cops in your area. Seriously, do it before he steals something like your car keys.
60. “Mind if I cut in, ladies?”
Sure these women may be smiling but there’s something not right about this bunny’s facial expression. I mean he just seems to have a face of someone subject to a sexual harassment lawsuit.
61. Of course, it isn’t uncommon for some Easter Bunnies to visit retirement homes.
Now this old lady is like, “Back off, boy, or I’ll put you in a world by running over you with my walker. Kepeche?”
62. “I am the easter bunny dammit, respect me or I eat the child.”
And looking at his evil, soulless, eyes, I don’t think he’s kidding. And I’m not sure if this boy is aware of what’s going on.
63. What’s odd about this Easter Bunny is that he doesn’t seem too fond of children.
“God dammit, I only did this for the money! If I have to see one more kid sit on my lap, then I’m not sure what I’ll do. Now where my Jack Daniels and 10 cent hooker they promised me?”
64.By the look of his eyes, this rabbit definitely has a nose candy problem.
Okay, I think this rabbit is just plain terrifying, especially where he has his hands. By the way, despite the kid having a butch haircut, that’s definitely a girl because little boys didn’t wear puffy sleeves like that in the day.
65. By the looks of it, you’d think the Easter Bunny was plotting to kill Superman.
Of course, what makes this even more cringe worthy is that George Reeves actually died of a gunshot wound under some mysterious circumstances. But I’m surprised why the Easter Bunny was never a murder suspect.
66. “I give you eggs and candy in your Easter basket, you give me booze. Do we have deal?”
Looking at the bunny’s face, you can tell he has a serious drinking problem. Maybe he should lay off on the mint juleps for awhile.
67. “I’ve got plans for you, Goldilocks.”
“That’s right, be a good little girl and eat these carrots. Else, you’ll make a lovely addition in my rabbit stew and I’m sure you don’t want that to happen.”
68. Okay, maybe this whole inter-species romance thing isn’t a great idea, especially if one of them is a giant 6 foot rabbit.
While Roger and Jessica Rabbit might make a cute couple, understand that they’re cartoons. Such Rabbit and human relations in real life would be quite terrifying according to this. I mean, rabbits were never meant to be sexy.
69. Easter Bunny or old timey villain with a double mustache?
Yeah, I’m sure this bunny doesn’t seem like he could go on homicidal warpath and kill a bunch of teenagers. Yeah right.
70. Dr. Moreau Pig/Bunny Atrocity Mask? Check! Costume on backwards? Check! Suspect location? Check! Happy Easter.
Yeah, wearing a bunny costume backwards really doesn’t make this bunny less scary. Of course, the mask really inspires a slew of eternal nightmares.
71. Of course, since pink is a festive Easter color, maybe pink bunnies aren’t so bad.
I was wrong since this one completely scares the bejesus out of anyone who dares looks into her soulless eyes. Also, I bet the boy probably needs some brown pants by now.
72. “Go, ahead, kid touch the carrot, will you?”
Oh, hell, no. Please don’t, kid. Just don’t. I have a bad feeling about this. Seriously, those eyes bear no sense of kindness whatsoever.
73. “Oh, yes, little one, come to me. You will be assimilated.”
Okay, I know this is supposed to depict a sweet, heartwarming moment. But I just can’t help but cringe when looking at this. Seriously, that bunny is terrifying.
74. I’m not sure this girl should reach into that Easter basket. Must be desperate for Easter goodies.
Seems like she was a bit desperate. Of course, this is how an Easter Bunny like that would try to ensnare its prey. Yeah, that girl may never be seen again anytime soon.
75. Now that looks like a cross between the Easter Bunny and the Abominable Snowman.
Now if it weren’t for the long ears, I would’ve sworn it was some kind of homicidal monster from a children’s cartoon of some sort.
76. They say if you can look into his eyes, you can see the fiery depths of Hell itself.
Either that, or it resembles the Trix Rabbit after he stopped craving cereal and started abusing psychoactive and hallucinogenic drugs like meth, for instance.
77. For children who prefer their six-foot rabbits more nightmarishly realistic.
Of course, this child is probably going to experience a lifetime of giant bunny nightmares. Yet, I’m not sure whether this one laughs maniacally or not.
78. Of course, many people say that 2 Easter Bunnies are better than one.
Okay, I’m sorry. I was wrong. They’re actually quite terrifying. And I’m sure that there’s no escape for screaming baby Julie on the lady bunny’s laugh. Of course, I could see these two laughing maniacally on the whole thing.
79. “The child is mine. All mine. Nah hah hah hah hah.”
I guess this child is beyond hope when it comes to getting away from arms of the fluffy pink and white monstrosity.
80. When not having kids sit on his lap, this Easter Bunny likes to hang out at the club.
I’m not sure why he’s a hit with the ladies because that evil, soulless face is more appropriate for a horror movie. Seriously, I really don’t like the looks of him.