Over the years, I have done posts showing parents the multiple ways Elves on the Shelves have been quite naughty behind closed doors. Indeed, every year during the Christmas season, Santa sends these red-clad spies to look into whether children are good enough to receive presents. Yet, this doesn’t mean the elves will be good themselves when nobody’s looking. I’ve often seen looking for incidents of elves behaving badly on the internet. And let’s just say a lot of these images aren’t suitable for an innocent child’s eyes. Nonetheless, parents have the responsibility on keeping an eye on the household Elf on the Shelf and report any shenanigans to Santa at 1-800-BAD-ELF1. In the meantime, feel free to look at another assortment of Elves on the Shelves behaving very naughty. By the way, many of these images are unsafe for work and aren’t for kids, naturally.
- Dinkler has a confession to make.
Man, that elf is quite devious. Wonder if he was planning to sell these drugs. Then that makes me ponder what Santa’s paying these guys.
2. Grinley is all dressed in black.
Is he planning to rob something? Or is he dressed up as a ninja? Don’t have a great feeling about either scenario.
3. What the hell is Oliver doing with that contraption?
Well, I’m not sure what that thing is. But Oliver seems to use it as a vibrator, apparently. So it’s kind of disturbing.
4. Cringle had to come back for Walking Dead night.
Here he is among the undead. Makes me wonder how he can last before a zombie bites him.
5. “Hello, Clarice.”
Seriously, you don’t want to go near Quincy. For he has a ravenous appetite for human flesh.
6. Twinkie likes to do target practice in his spare time.
Are those dead birds? Looks like it. So how did they get inside in the first place?
7. Rump promises to make Christmas great again.
Though he may not be as scary as Donald Trump, he’s certainly terrifying with his spray tan and horrendous toupee. If your kid has him for their Elf on the Shelf, they’re totally screwed.
8. Rumpy wants to build a wall at the US-Mexico border.
Sorry, but that wall won’t keep undocumented immigrants out of the US anymore than a life-sized version at the border which would be a massive waste of money.
9. What’s bursting from Elliot’s chest?
Oh, God, that’s a xenomorph! Get out of the house and get Ellen Ripley on Line 1.
10. Norman likes to doodle in his spare time.
Is that what I think it is? And I thought graffiti was bad.
11. Got something to say, Rennie?
Is he dressed up as Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs? Indeed, he must be a very sick bastard.
12. Danny wants you to know that Winter is coming.
This is straight from Game of Thrones. And the marshmallow snow figures don’t seem happy about it.
13. Jingler has Woody all tied up at the moment.
And I don’t think this constitutes in kinky stuff. Yet, Woody doesn’t seem to mind, disturbingly.
14. Calvin and the dolls are in for a wild ride.
Are they all in the dryer? This won’t turn out well.
15. Snowball has really gone downhill lately.
He seems passed out on booze and pills. Guess someone’s going to rehab after the holiday season. If the North Pole features a rehab center.
16. Plinko always likes to browse the web.
Hey, at least he’s not looking at porn. Rather, he seems turned on by gorgeous women in sexy Christmas costumes.
17. Wendell and his doll don’t care about the rules.
The sign says: No Horseplay in Hot Tub. Yet, they don’t seem to listen. Though the tub is a glass bowl with marshmallows inside.
18. Tinker is the only player with his clothes on in this strip poker game.
Then again, his clothes are basically sewn onto him. That can’t be said for these dolls.
19. Perry has a knack with a sharpie.
Here he’s put mustaches on the whole family. I know he’s not respecting his welcome to the Hendersons’ home.
20. At least Petey tries to play it safe.
Yet, that doesn’t excuse him from doing a 3 way with a couple of Barbies in a stocking. Also, what are those nooky pills?
21. “Take that, Ken Doll!”
Man, Winkle’s really going to town with him. Hope he doesn’t hurt any onlooking Smurfs.
22. Clinker has a profound confession to make.
So kids can’t touch him due to a court order. If that’s the case, he shouldn’t be an elf on the shelf, period.
23. Daenys is the Mother of Reindeer.
This is a takeoff on Game of Thrones. She’s supposed to be Daenyrs Targaryen who keeps dragons. Yet, the antlers seem to blaze fire for some reason.
24. Tina wants to try on a new face.
Yet, that face seems to come from a Mr. Potatohead Santa. And the spud is certainly not pleased.
25. “Congratulations, it’s a reindeer.”
Look, I have no idea how this is possible. So don’t ask me to explain. Seriously, this is really fucked up.
26. Chinker wants to show that Elf Lives Matter.
Yet, I don’t know whether this policeman is convinced. Though in his defense, the elf is pretty creepy.
27. “This house isn’t big enough for both of us elves.”
So Rinko has to put Gregor Elf into a candy dish. Man, that’s so cold with the “It’s easier if you don’t struggle.”
28. Crumpet has a lot of explaining to do.
Apparently, he’s confessing to running a young girl’s innocence with Princess Jasmine. Guess he doesn’t know the meaning of discretion.
29. Belle’s been distraught over the Beast and Dinkie.
I know it’s so wrong on so many levels. And unlike Belle, I can’t bring myself to look away.
30. Apparently, Brumpet has a bit of a drinking problem.
Perhaps he might want to lay off the wine. I know that spying for Santa is quite a stressful job as it is.
31. Beware of Wembley when he’s in one of his moods.
This is a takeoff on the Saw series which I’m not very familiar with. Yet, you don’t want to see an Elf on the Shelf wielding a bloody ax.
32. Jack Sparrow Elf can’t resist his Southern Comfort.
Though you’d think he’d be more of a fan of Bacardi or Captain Morgan. Still, the Jack Sparrow get up is spot on.
33. Freddy wants to try his talent in the kitchen.
Yet, he seems to enjoy hanging around hte knives for some reason. And no, the sharp end shouldn’t stick out like that.
34. Starky wants everyone to know that Christmas is coming.
Indeed, another parody of Game of Thrones. Like how the iron throne is made out of cutlery.
35. Seems like these 4 elves really let themselves go.
This is a spoof on Duck Dynasty. And yes, it’s kind of strange to see these elves in long beards.
36. Grigsby doesn’t mind losing his head over anything.
Yet, he seemed to spill blood upon decapitation. Still, the smile remains.
37. Roddy loves enjoying company now and then.
Here he is wearing chains with 2 Barbies and a bottle of Smirnoff. Elf thinks he’s gangster doesn’t he?
38. Apparently, Elmer doesn’t have good taste in TV.
Well, maybe he’s homesick for the North Pole. Still, there must be better things to watch than The Real Housewives.
39. “Say your prayers, Blinko!”
Apparently, these figures had put up with his shit way too long. But could you hardly blame them?
40. Frankie loves the gangster life.
Wonder what the hell he’s doing with the British Queen. Still, those who live the gangster life usually go down to a violent end.
41. Trinkler just wants to tinker with the baby’s car seat.
However, I wouldn’t want to put him in the same car as the baby. Since he seems bent on sabotage.
42. What’s Elver and the Abominable Snowman doing in the toilet?
Yet, the yeti spreads Elver’s leg over the bowl for some reason. And I really don’t want to know why.
43. Don’t worry about Axel. He won’t harm anyone anymore.
Seems like he killed an alien, Ham, and a couple Ninja Turtles. Thank God Dexter took care of him when he did.
44. Nicky wants you to put your furs on since winter is coming.
Indeed, this is another takeoff on Game of Thrones. Though the fur doesn’t seem like anything you’d find in Westeros.
45. “Decorate your Christmas tree with this!”
Here Quinkles smashes a bauble like it can’t be easily replaced. But it can since you can find them at almost any store this time of year.
46. Flicker appears like he’s out for blood.
Seeing he’s got fangs, you’d take him for some elf vampire. If he’s in your house, keep him away from your kids.
47. Dingle has been sentenced to death by firing squad.
Here he’s bound and blinded with plastic wrap. As plastic army men are commissioned to do the grisly deed.
48. Somehow Stevie got into some dirty laundry.
Seems like he’s sniggering over what he’s seen among hte clothes. If you want to kill him with fire, be my guest.
49. Looks like Marvin’s ingratiating himself well among the toys.
Yet, they seem to play cards with bottles of booze beside them. I’m sure they’re gambling as well.
50. Flinker is desperate for fast cash these days.
So he’s resorting to raiding Travis’ dino bank. You’d think an elf wouldn’t sink so low to steal money from a child.
51. Gary should know better than get between 2 witches.
Because a love triangle involving witches won’t end well. Gary should be lucky he’s not turned into a toad by this point.
52. Gringy has a penchant for some crazy pranks that go too far.
He’s written “Redrum” on the mirror with lipstick. Cue the family freak out a few minutes later.
53. Ringer wants these tampons to smell better.
Yet, putting candy canes into tampons doesn’t help. Seriously, it’s a very terrible idea for so many reasons.
54. Lexo is always fond of animals.
Is he humping that dog? And what are the plushies doing in front of the elf? Okay, I really don’t want to know.
55. “Draw me like one of your French girls.”
This is straight from Titanic as you can see. But Alvie relishes in drawing nudes.
56. Dare to come under the sidewalk.
This is from IT by the way. Yet, seeing Rinty and the creepy kid, I’ll take my chances with Pennywise.
57. Pinny is watching you.
This is an Elf on the Shelf as Pennywise the Clown. And yes, he’s quite terrifying to incite nightmares.
58. Tinkle always likes to try new things.
So it’s supposed to be like they’re lighting his farts. Let’s hope he doesn’t eat anything from Taco Bell during the month of December.
59. Clickel knows how to make an entrance on his makeshift sleigh.
This mostly consists of a Coors Light box and beer bottle reindeer. So it’s not a wholesome Christmas image meant for a postcard.
60. Chris can’t go back to the North Pole without a souvenir.
Here he seems to get Mrs. Malmsey’s bra. What a dirty elf to come into her house.
61. Jimmy wants to know what’s under the caroler’s skirt.
The caroler even carries an expression of shock. Apparently, this elf has his mind in the gutter when it comes to dolls.
62. Denny knows how to communicate with those trapped in the Upside Down.
This is a takeoff from Stranger Things. Remember when Will’s mom came up with this display to communicate with him?
63. Yulie has been left to the dinosaurs.
He’s tied up to make a meal out of the dinosaurs. Hope he enjoys this small toy version of Jurassic Park.
64. Tony always needs to get his hit now and then.
In true Scarface fashion, here he is about to sniff some coke while he’s holding a weapon. Don’t mention the mustache and gold chain.
65. I wouldn’t go near Lexie if I were you, Blinkerbells.
She’s been somewhat pale lately. Like she’s an undead zombie who’d infect you with her bite.
66. Tiller prefers to do what he likes on his ride.
Apparently, he’d rather make love to a Barbie against a green screen. Not the safest thing to do on the road.
67. You can’t put Elmie down the drain.
Sure you might have blood everywhere in your kitchen sink. But the elf will always rise again. Terrifying.
68. Santa knows when you’re sleeping. Vinnie knows when you’ll never wake up.
Because if he could get away with it, he’ll try to kill you in your sleep. Sweet dreams.
69. Finley hasn’t been himself lately.
Yeah, he’s kind of been eating the dolls as you can see. Also, he’s been a zombie for awhile. So it’s best to kill him with fire.
70. “Ready, aim, fire.”
Lingle doesn’t like other elves in his premises. So he uses them as target practice. I know he needs to be put away somewhere. But I don’t know the jail situation in the North Pole.
71. Twinkletoes knows what’s pleasing to his eyes.
Here we got him admiring Barbie’s tramp stamp under the Christmas tree. Indeed, he’s quite naughty, isn’t he?
72. Dinkledums wants to show the kids something.
Uh, I don’t think the kids want to see a dead body. Seriously, they don’t want to do that during the holidays.
73. Turns out Teddy bit off more than he can chew.
Now he’s floating in the toilet. It’s going to be a very icky job getting him out of there.
74. “Say goodbye, baby doll.”
I’m sure Hinkle will add some fava beans to the baby stew. God, he’s a very sick elf, indeed. Kill him. Kill him with fire.
75. Dinny just wants you to leave the scissors on the table.
Yet, he likes to watch you sleeping. So it’s best if you don’t trust him with sharp objects.
76. Look at what the Grinch has in his jar.
Seems like he’s going to keep Yinkler in this mason jar for quite some time. And I wouldn’t blame the Grinch doing so.
77. Dinko won’t be deterred by the Grinch.
Here he is tying the Grinch up and standing on it like he’s his trophy. My condolences to the Grinch.
78. Sly and Sleigh Bell always know how to have fun.
Wait, they’re lighting each other’s farts. Seriously, this is a dangerous activity, especially during the holiday season.
79. Don’t look behind the shower curtain.
Because Slinker is inside wielding a knife. Kill him with fire, please.
80. “Any last words, Elmo?”
Apparently, Elmo doesn’t seem to have much to say. Though you can see him screaming as Buddy points a big ass knife at him.