Given that we in the United States live at the time of the Trump administration which threaten many Americans’ fundamental rights, values, and prestige around the world, there have been more mass protests than ever before. There’s the Women’s March, the March for Science, the March for Our Lives, and many more. Sometimes they may happen spontaneously or wherever Donald Trump may be like that mass demonstration in the UK during the summer. At any rate, you’ll find plenty of signs with clever sayings on them just to get to the point. A lot of these were made on cardboard with markers in block letters. Many of these have been featured on various sites like Buzzfeed or Pinterest. So for your reading pleasure, I give you a treasury of protest signs to entertain you on these dark days of Trump. Some of these may not be safe for work, by the way.
At least IKEA cabinets are much more useful.
2. This woman gives no apologies.
3. Some people don’t always know what they’re protesting about.
4. Well, I hope Donald Trump did Nazi this sign coming.
5. Seems like these protestors don’t get on.
6. Apparently, she thinks pot solves everything.
7. Someone wants to feed Donald Trump to the dogs.
8. Gandalf gives the Picard facepalm.
9. On any cardboard sign, you can only write so much.
10. Apparently, you don’t see these signs every day.
11. Kids should be more worried about grades in school.
12. Donald Trump is an American Psycho.
13. This boy laid off the video games for this.
14. So George Soros did pay protestors to be there.
15. Bombing for peace solves nothing.
16. She was angry so she did embroidery.
17. Go ahead, tell them how you really feel.
18. Don’t tell this woman to smile.
19. Everything is fine. Nothing to see here.
20. British people always try to be polite.
21. Someone is a Star Wars fan.
22. Even Voldemort didn’t kill that many people all at once.
23. Seems like the Star Trek and Star Wars rivalry is quite fierce.
24. This guy hates crowds. But hates Trump more.
25. There’s only one orange thing Scottish people are okay with.
26. A Trump is better out than in.
27. Someone went out of their way to bash Donald Trump.
28. I’m sure that’s an understatement.
29. Dear Queen, don’t give him the good cookies.
30. Melania, if you want us to save you, show us a sign.
31. This tennis fan is missing Wimbledon for this.
32. I’m sure protests can be civil affairs.
33. There is only one baby who should be caged.
34. Don’t worry, these guys are from the internet.
35. Beware, alt-right, for the witches are coming.
36. When you don’t have science, you have no Death Star.
37. As we can see, Trump is a prick with no wall.
38. Donald Trump is not our Cheeto.
39. It’s very bad when a librarian has to show up at a protest.
40. Barack Obama really doesn’t fit the holy description.
41. These women could’ve had brunch instead of turn out.
42. We only have to fear fear and zombies.
43. After all, Liza Minnelli married 2 gay men.
44. This guy’s been gay for 82 years.
45. Hurt education, kids won’t learn how to spell.
46. Didn’t know there were Smashing Pumpkins fans here.
47. Looks like Deadpool and Wolverine are having a feud.
48. For some people, everything always sounds sinister in Arabic.
49. Guess this a sign of what’s to come.
50. It’s always customary to have a sign at a protest.
51. This guy must be a real Belieber.
52. Now’s not the time to be turned on right now.
53. Get a load of this strong American bitch.
54. These banksters on Wall Street need to go to jail.
55. Canadians will always support their American sisters.
56. Very strong opinions can’t always be put into a sign.
57. Apparently, this guy doesn’t understand.
58. Protest signs accomplish nothing.
59. Someone seems rather scared.
60. She takes run like a girl to a whole new level.
61. Don’t like gay marriage? Blame straight people.
62. Some guy’s keeping score in Trump’s golf game.
63. Swamp creatures never drain the swamp.
64. Oh, God, Trump’s got the queen.
65. Not even Melania likes Trump, according to this sign.
66. When talking about Donald Trump’s crimes, it’s difficult where to begin.
67. Just let that case do the talking.
68. This woman has a public cervix announcement for Trump.
69. This light up sign has a very valid point.
70. After all, there’s no marriage bans for assholes.
71. Seems to be a Daily Show fan to me.
72. Corporations are people when Texas executes one.
73. Capitalism, you got serious problems.
74. Don’t believe in government? Don’t run for office.
75. Someone doesn’t seem to understand healthcare policy.
76. There’s no excuse not to be civil at a protest.
77. Down with those rich corporate CEOs!
78. You should always try to see others’ perspectives.
79. This gay guy just wants one marriage.
80. When Twitter’s down, one must use other ways of communication.
81. Stop the tyrannical automatic renewals!
82. If there’s something conservatives should like about gay people…
83. We all know this is bound to happen.
84. Don’t think a protest is a place for a gang bang.
85. Some people are so angry they’d go do something about it.
86. These people don’t know what they’re protesting about.
87. Indeed, our country has a grave case of electile dysfunction.
88. Islamophobes assume the worst with Arabic script.
89. Now here’s a cause we all can get behind.
90. We all have our limits.
91. I believe someone must disagree.
92. Let this be clear: most Muslims aren’t terrorists.
93. Best we be cool about everything here.
94. If God hates gays, why are they so cute?
95. How they protest in Canada.
96. We all may need Jesus during these dark times.