Two years ago, I did a post on Teddy Bears which many people loved since I got a lot of views on it. But since my country is now in the winter of its discontent and that Valentine’s Day will be around soon, I thought I could do another. After all, we all need some cuteness in our lives now and then. And what toy can be any cuter than a fuzzy, wuzzy teddy bear you can cuddle with? Nevertheless, these are mainly toys for kids and a lot of people may not like receiving them for Valentine’s Day. Yet, at the same time, it’s a highly popular toy that has so many variations from places like Build-A-Bear Workshop, Steiff, Gund, Boyds, and the Vermont Teddy Bear Company. I mean you’ll find all kinds of bears suited for holidays, special occasions, occupations and activities, and even celebrities. Oh, and you have to see the ones of fictional characters. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of these adorable plushies of joy.
- Han Solbear shot first.
Wait until his girlfriend’s dad freezes him in carbonite and gives him to Bearba Fett to hand him to Jabba. Then he won’t look so tough. Also, travels with an alien who resembles a Sasquatch.
2. Lord Furatio Nelson always looks dashing in his naval uniform.
Of course, he should only have one arm in this. But he looks adorable anyway. May come with bear of Lady Hamilton.
3. Fuzz Lightyear is always to infinity and beyond.
He even has a cap to show off his own ears. And a suit with his own wings.
4. Of course, there’s always a cuddly bad boy around town.
This gangster bear has his own machine gun and even that doesn’t keep you wanting to hug him. Though he does know how to dress.
5. A pirate captain bear should always sport a colorful coat for the high seas.
Well, he certainly has a nice jacket. But you wouldn’t want to come aboard his ship.
6. And you thought you wouldn’t want to see a hairy girl on the beach.
Well, at least she knows how to have fun in the sun. And she doesn’t seem to show a lot of fur.
7. Marco Polbear always loves to go on an adventure.
Though we’re not sure if his account on China was factual or just made up. But he does look cute with a map and telescope.
8. Wondy Bear is always here to save the day.
Yet, this is her in her more modest attire with the star skirt. Still, she’s here to inspire love.
9. This festive caroler makes sure to dress for the yuletide season.
Though despite looking adorable, she tends to make people a bit scared at her. Also, can’t carry much of a tune.
10. It’s not easy being green in the land of Oz.
Yet, just remember that she has every right to her sister’s ruby slippers. And that you don’t want her anywhere near water.
11. Hear ye, hear ye, comes the town crier bear.
Sure you may find it odd that he’s dressed from the 18th century. But his attire suggests a festive spirit at the tavern.
12. There’s nothing a baby appreciates more at their christening than this little bundle of hugs.
Well, I’m sure this is for a girl. Because having been to a lot of baptisms myself, boy babies usually wear a different outfit.
13. If you see a bear like this on Christmas Eve, you might be visited by 3 spirits.
Yes, this is a Jacob Marley Bear from A Christmas Carol. Chains not included.
14. There’s nothing people appreciate more than a teddy bear royal wedding.
Sure it may not be Will and Kate’s wedding. But these royal newlyweds look adorable nonetheless.
15. Sometimes you need a furry friend to help you surf the net.
However, please don’t mind his broken glasses and bad fashion sense. He’s very smart. Honest.
16. Unto us, a cub is born.
Yes, this is a teddy bear nativity scene from the Vermont Teddy Bear Company. Shepherds and wise men not included.
17. He may not be a saint but it’s clear his cuteness is infallible.
Yes, it’s another pope bear. Yes, I know I had one on the least teddy bear post. But this one has the funny hat and a different outfit.
18. Of course, Lucille Bear always had spunk.
Well, this is a Vermont Teddy Bear tribute to I Love Lucy. And they seem to have this bear in Lucy’s chocolatier outfit.
19. Accountant Bear will help you do your taxes.
Okay, not really. But you have to like how he has an initialed briefcase and his own calculator.
20. This little ball of fur nearly makes it to the finish line.
Yes, this is a marathon bear. And he has on his little number to show for it.
21. Optometry bear wants to know if you can see anything.
Comes with an eye chart. Though glasses don’t seem to be included.
22. If you’re Jewish, your kids will delight in this Hanukkah moose.
Sure it’s no a Hanukkah tradition. But I couldn’t resist leaving it out like I did the last time. Plus, it’s adorable.
23. A yoga bear should know how to strike a pose.
Includes a yoga mat with carrier. Not sure what this pose is supposed to be though.
24. Apparently, this crooked bear is only a prisoner of your heart.
Comes with a heart and chain. Of course, this bear has to wear bright orange as modern prisoners do.
25. Even the bears of Vermont are feeling the Bern.
Love how the Bernie Sanders bear has his hairstyle. Yet, this Vermont teddy bear is always a champion for the working class of all types.
26. This zombie sweetheart teddy bear will make you rip your heart out.
Goes with the zombie bear I had in the post from 2 years ago. Like her dress, by the way.
27. The Obearmas will always have a special place in Americans’ hearts.
I already miss these two so much. They were such a great couple at the White House.
28. A British bear always wears khaki on his tour of duty.
However, as customary for British war bears, he doesn’t wear pants. Yet, he looks dashing in his beige beret.
29. Dr. Bear will make your little dog better.
So that’s what a teddy bear vet looks like. Not sure what to think about the dog though.
30. This little bear has now received a distinguished degree.
Well, it’s not uncommon to buy teddy bears for graduation either. Also available in white.
31. This cuddly burglar is out to steal your heart.
It even has a little mask and sack. Love how it’s holding hearts in its paws.
32. Someone must be cooking something in the kitchen.
Of course, her dress always has to match her oven mitt. And she can’d do without her wooden spoon.
33. Need a tissue?
I’m sure seeing the sight of this bear will make you feel better. Nice how the robe and slippers match.
34. On St. Paddy’s Day, how about you kiss this Irish bear?
For the record, I don’t think there are bears in Ireland. But this guy’s adorable anyway.
35. A sewing maven always knows how to stick her pins.
She even has her own pin cushion and tape measure bow. But the dress is similar to the cooking bear.
36. Granny Bear is always full of wit and wisdom.
Sure most grannies don’t wear dresses like that. But this is simply adorable.
37. Hope this pro can take a swing.
Well, she is quite a tennis pro. Sure she’s not a Williams sister. But she’s not half bad.
38. This trooper is proud to serve in the good old US of A.
Hope he’s sure proud to be an American. Because I’m nor sure whether I am at the moment.
39. Fisher bear has a big catch of the day.
I wanted to put this on the teddy bear post 2 years ago but it was already full. So it goes on this one.
40. A gardening bear can have quite a green thumb.
I guess she likes to water the paw paw patch with her watering can. Nice how it matches her floppy hat.
41. Spa Bear just wants a little R&R.
Don’t mind her. She just wants to enhance her beauty and take a day off from the den.
42. Golfer Bear strikes a hole in one.
Though golf is a boring sport, it’s inexplicably popular. So I had to include this guy.
43. Snowboard bear takes to the slopes during the winter.
However, it doesn’t seem to snow much in my neck of the woods this winter. Though he certainly looks quite cool with his shades.
44. This riding bear is dressed in full habit.
Horse not included. But it does make a rather elegant costume on a countryside estate.
45. You can climb aboard this captain’s boat anytime.
Even has a float with a sentiment. Also like the hat.
46. As a true American, this teddy believes in the right to bear hugs.
Well, at least the right to bear hugs is better than the right to bear arms. Though a Second Amendment teddy bear would be quite funny.
47. All this clown wants to do is put a smile on your face.
Now I don’t find clowns typically endearing. But I think this is adorable to say the least.
48. This bear only wants a pizza your heart.
And it’s dressed like a pizza slice as you can see. Though it’s not picky about toppings.
49. Fans of Game of Thrones will always love a mother of dragons regardless of species.
Though you don’t see many from Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings. And both those franchises are considerable more family friendly than Game of Thrones.
50. This bear wishes you all health and smiles.
Even though it’s in a smiley face hospital gown. Though I’m sure someone would get a chuckle.
51. Commodore Oliver Hazard Beary surely won’t give up his ship.
Though he surely looks quite military for the War of 1812. Love the uniform.
52. A teddy bear like this can capture the essence of Joseph and His Technicolor Dream Coat.
Just wait until his brother rip his coat to pieces and throw him in a well. Hey, that’s how the story goes, folks.
53. I wish Will and Kate the beary best.
Okay, these are the Will and Kate teddy bears. Hard to believe they have two kids who look like miniature versions of themselves.
54. These Chinese bears bring you greetings to their humble surroundings.
Well, they surely know how to dress. However, I like the guy bear’s hat the best.
55. This black bear has an interesting stripe.
I know it’s a certain bear but I can’t put my finger on it. But I know it’s not a black bear because they’re usually all black.
56. Even bears can have tons of fun during Ocktoberfest.
Though I’m not so much a fan of the lederhosen. Comes with a beer stein.
57. King Ludwig II always believes in kingly taste.
King Ludwig II of Bavaria was seen by many as a mad king obsessed with building his fairy tale castle. Though the project bankrupted the country, it’s now a tourist destination.
58. In Australia, teddy koala bears are a thing.
Koalas are marsupials and not bears. Though that doesn’t stop me from putting one on my post.
59. I’m sure nobody could resist this Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.
This is from a teddy bear museum. Yet, I love how each one of them is dressed in the appropriate uniform.
60. Donald Trump Bear promises to make America great again.
Sure he might look cute now. But wait until your locale and family start supporting him and he becomes president. And he signs executive orders banning Muslim refugees.
61. This bear can always play the music of the night.
Of course, any teenage girl or young woman might find this Phantom of the Opera bear quite irresistible. Though he’s certainly not a nice guy.
62. Some bears just love to party sometimes.
Still, you don’t want to clean up after this guy. Because drunk bears can really trash a place.
63. A bear of Old Fritz is one of German pride.
Frederick the Great was an 18th century King of Prussia who became an icon in Germany. However, despite being Hitler’s hero, Old Fritz would’ve hated his Nazi fans. And the Nazis would’ve hated him if they knew he was a cultured and possibly gay Francophile.
64. For the Sun King Louis XIV, he is the state.
Louis XIV was perhaps Europe’s longest reigning monarch who ruled France in a court of tremendous luxury. However, his precedents would lead to the French Revolution.
65. Even a bear can become a graceful ballerina.
Contrary to popular belief, ballet dancers aren’t sissies. Since what they do requires tremendous athleticism and stamina. Also, there are a lot of NFL players who take ballet classes.
66. Kaiser Wilhem II always sports a large pointy hat.
Sure he ruled Germany during WWI. But c’mon, this was made by a German company. Besides, the Kaiser wasn’t as bad as the guy who led Germany in the next World War.
67. Sir Huggins will be your knight in shining armor.
He even has his own shield with hearts. So you know he just wants your love.
68. Willy Wonka bear is always as sweet as his candy.
However, he has no regard to safety and labor standards and has a sadistic streak in torturing naughty children. You’ve been warned.
69. Albert Bearstein is a noted genius.
And he only wears a vest. Like the crazy hair and mustache, too.
70. A flapper bear is always 1920s chic.
She even has her own feather hat and halter dress. Hope she stays out of speakeasies.
71. The Japanese Emperor and Empress always hold a space in their subjects’ hearts.
So immortalizing them as teddy bears goes without saying. Because the Japanese always have a fondness for cuteness.
72. St. Nick loves to give presents to the children around Christmas time.
Though he may not always be a nice guy when it comes to yuletide traditions in some countries. Like the outfit though.
73. Kiss this bear and he’ll turn into a prince.
Though his frog outfit can make him look just as cute. Still, it’s all in the costume.
74. Hockey bear knows how to score a goal on the ice.
Well, he doesn’t seem to have the proper safety equipment on. What if he gets injured or in a fight?
75. This bear has nothing on him.
Though he wouldn’t need a fig leaf to cover his privates. I mean he has fur.
76. This Vermont teddy bear is cozy in his green maple sweater.
Comes with a bottle of maple syrup. Love the maple leaf buttons.
77. This bear always tries to be at the height of fashion.
Here she is in her blue dress and shiny shoes. And yes, she has long brown hair, too.
78. This retro bear lives the 1950s.
Unsurprisingly, she wears a poodle skirt. Though you don’t see these a lot in 1950s fashion.
79. This little peanut is totally nuts for you.
I’m not sure if he’s advertising for Planters. But he’s nevertheless adorable.
80. Help this bear make a wish before he blows out the candles.
It even has a crown along with the cake. Certainly for some kid’s birthday.