Now that I put up some of my crazy Christmas posts, I return to some of the nice decorations. Though plenty might opt for a simple Christmas tree, a wreath, lights, and other trimmings, some may go over the top. Among these, you might find a Christmas village within one’s home with putz or porcelain houses that may light up a winter wonderland when the lights are out. You might find it on a tree like display like this one. You may find it on a large table. Or you might see it under the tree with a toy train track. Since it’s the Christmas season, you’ll find plenty of companies selling these cute Christmas houses so people can build their own yuletide towns. Yet, some may prefer the old-fashioned putz houses and make their own. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another treasury of cute Christmas village houses. Enjoy.
- A purple house should always sport a pink roof.
This one even has a white dog with gold. Also, has a matching doghouse, too.
2. A frame ski lodge is a welcoming place.
You can tell it’s a ski lodge since it has ski figures and a dog at the front. Like the lights, too.
3. A light yellow house can always use some tinsel.
Also has jewel decorations for extra sparkle. Love the trees.
4. A winter home is covered with snow.
Includes a pink tree and a white deer. Like the tinsel on the door.
5. Seems like Santa’s flying over that green house.
Sure he may only ride with 6 as far as I see it. Yet, I love the glitter on the roof. So pretty and sparkly.
6. A mid-century modern home can always use a few snowflakes.
This one has a few snowflakes hanging from the roof. Includes silver steps and Christmas trees.
7. On Winter houses, 2 chimneys are better than one.
You can see the Christmas decorations in the front lawn. Includes a Christmas tree, wreath, sleigh, and snowman.
8. A small red house can do with a bell.
The bell is on the tower. Makes you wonder if it’s a schoolhouse. Like the gold fringe.
9. Perhaps you might prefer a small purple cottage.
There’s tinsel on the roof and along the top window and door. Like the shiny beads.
10. You’ll have plenty of snow on this roof.
Well, the snow is made from cotton fluff. Has 2 chimneys, 3 dormers, and 4 wreaths on the windows.
11. A white barn will always stand out.
This one is in similar design as the one I put up in the first Christmas village post. Still, it’s quite magnificent.
12. A fuzzy blue church should always look magical.
This one has a wreath on the snow covered roof. Love the snowman near the front.
13. A Christmas house should always have a snow covered roof.
This one is more naturalistic than some of the others on this post. Yet, you still have 3 wreaths on the windows.
14. A lime green church should contain a few stars.
Well, they’re hollow stars. Yet, you have to admire the style if you’re not crazy about the color.
15. A winter village has a certain holiday magic during the night.
This one has all you want in a Christmas village. While you can see trees galore on a mountainside.
16. A golden deer would love a quaint blue cottage.
This one has gold chimneys on its snow covered roof. Love the trees and reindeer though.
17. You’ll never know what you’d see inside this modern green house.
Though I think the inside comes from a photo. Nonetheless, you have to like the multicolored trees on the lawn.
18. A small red house should have a few Christmas trees outside.
The trees are decorated with shiny beads of red, blue, and gold. While the light comes from the inside.
19. Anyone would want a small house of red and pink.
And they say red and pink don’t go together. Nonetheless, you have to love the decorations on this.
20. Perhaps you’ll be impressed by a fancy green house.
This one even has lattice in the roofs. Like the tree and wreath. So pretty.
21. A blue house can always do with a snowflake.
This one has a wreath on the door and a pearl on the roof as well. Love it.
22. A small modern blue house can do with a few candy canes.
Has a wreath on the chimney. Like the gold décor on the top. Wonder if it’s supposed to signify lights.
23. You can always see the light coming through a large window.
This one has decorations on the columns. Still, wouldn’t want a house designed like this.
24. It’s always Christmas when you see Santa flying on his sleigh.
The top contains panels of Santa and his reindeer nearby. Though it’s supposed to be at the North Pole.
25. Care to catch sight of a round balcony?
Well, the roof is rounded for the balcony. Though it’s quite a unique house that I had to include it.
26. A charming blue house can always include 2 chimneys.
This one has beads for the décor. While the chimneys even produce smoke in the form of cotton stuffing.
27. A creamy pink house is worth singing about.
This one has a pipe cleaner wreath and garland at the top. But the pine decoration stands out the best.
28. This glitter lighthouse will light your way through snowy seas.
It’s white and light blue for winter. While you can find its light at the top.
29. A roof can accumulate a lot of snow during winter.
Though most of the snow must be paper mache. Though I do like the gold trees on each side.
30. A spotted house always receives a visit from Santa.
This one even has gold pretzel fencing. Yet, Santa only has 4 reindeer at most.
31. Perhaps a simple white church will do.
This one has white spots on the steeple. Like the deer near the Christmas trees.
32. A blue house should have all the embellishments.
The trim is quite intricate. Yet, you have to like the white deer and wreath at the front.
33. A simple blue house needs simple decorations.
This one only has a few potted Christmas trees. Also includes a car near the garage.
34. A Christmas house can always look quite fancy.
The lattice work covers the roof and floors. Comes with a pink tree and a few snowballs.
35. A sweet angel should have a pink house.
Has a jewel near the roof. While the angel wears a muff. So lovely.
36. Perhaps you might want to check out this church.
Well, it’s a white church and a gold side building. Like the angel and the wreath.
37. A Christmas house should always be red and green.
This one has a wreath near the roof and a unique shape. Love the trees surrounding it.
38. Don’t forget to decorate the tree for all to see.
This one has kids decorating the tree where you can see them. So cute.
39. A blue church should have some fancy trees.
This one has a deer right outside. While the trees have all kinds of beads on it.
40. A small red house can always stand out.
One of the trees has rather large baubles on it. Yet, I like the smaller tree better since it’s more proportioned.
41. The more snow on the roof, the better.
This one has a wreath near the balcony, 2 chimneys, and trees on the lawn. Should brighten anyone’s spirits.
42. A white house can always be a quaint holiday cottage.
This one only has a wreath and a couple of trees with red beads. Though I do like the red window trim.
43. You can always go with a fancy town house.
This one is rather towering. Love the gold trim near the roof. So amazing.
44. Among wild trees, a simple house will do.
This one is a modern brick with a red door and green trim. Not why it has snow and palm trees though.
45. Need a Christmas tree? Get one here.
The trees come freshly cut. Yet, I like the light and wreath décor the best.
46. Sometimes your Christmas village needs a modern touch.
This one has 2 stories in yellow and blue. Wonder if they’re apartments since they have a tree on each. Love the snowman and wreath.
47. A small lavender cottage can always use a star.
Well, there’s a star hole on the roof. Like the tree with the shiny beads.
48. A blue house can always please during the holidays.
This one has 2 wreaths on the roof along with jewels on the door and chimney. So pretty.
49. Sometimes the trees can stand from the house.
The trees are decorated with shiny beads. While a kid stands in front of the house.
50. Santa could always visit a black house.
This one has purple trim on the windows and doors. While Santa is made of Lego.
51. A white stately home will always bring Christmas cheer.
This one has 4 chimneys on its snow-covered roof. Like the wreaths.
52. There’s plenty to do in a blue house during the holidays.
This one has a lot of stuff going on here. Has candy cane trim, lights, and a wreath.
53. Could I interest you with a hunter’s cabin?
Only has cardinal on the roof. While the bell is the only holiday décor present.
54. Perhaps you might prefer spending Christmas in the woods.
This one even includes an outhouse which kind makes me shudder. Decorated with a wreath and trees.
55. You can always try a simple white house.
This one is either a trailer or a ranch style. Like the snowman nearby though.
56. This clock house may impress you.
Includes a snowflake background and 2 evergreen trees. Love the roof.
57. Nobody could forget a polka dot house.
The file name has it as a gingerbread house. Yet, seems more like a flamboyant birdhouse to me.
58. A home is always someone’s castle.
This one seems to combine a castle with a house. Love the windows.
59. A brick house is always sturdy.
This one has an elf slipping on the ice. Love the Christmas tree.
60. A blue house like this can be seen from miles.
Sports a golden roof and has deer in the lawn. Love the candy cane Christmas tree.
61. A blue church should have a fancy tower.
This one has a matching Christmas tree. Though I love the gold wreath on the steeple.
62. A white house is a simple winter hideaway.
This one has a wreath on the roof and blue bead bows on the chimneys. Like the snowman near the big window.
63. Anyone would find this green house enchanting.
This one has a roof of 2 peaks. Like the wreath and Christmas tree décor. The teddy bear and snowman are so cute.
64. There’s something angelic about this winter abode.
Has angels on the front yard holding animals and praying. While snowflakes deck the windows.
65. You’ll find a few nutcrackers here.
This one has holly at the windows. While 3 nutcrackers stand near the snowman.
66. You’ll find poinsettias and fancy deer at this house.
This one has poinsettias in the windows. While the reindeer are white and gold. There’s also a large ornament on the roof.
67. Perhaps you might do with a small blue house.
Has a large ornament on the lawn. Like the white snowy trees and wreath with pink beads.
68. A sleek modern home makes a perfect Christmas cabin.
This one has a metal butterfly roof. While it’s decked with 2 Christmas trees and a wreath.
69. A modest pink house might suit your holiday fancy.
This one has a rather intricate chimney and façade. Like the golden present and wreath.
70. Sometimes a wreath is all you need.
This one has a large wreath and candy cane columns. Almost looks real with the earth tone colors.
71. Christmas can be grand in a trailer in the woods.
Includes a wreath, presents, lights, and a deer. Not much space, but seems quite quaint.
72. A red house can always usher in the Christmas spirit.
Comes with 2 Christmas trees in ornaments. While the snow glitters on the roof.
73. Nothing is sweeter than a candy cane house.
This one has candy cane trim on the roof. While the chimney has a peppermint as it spouts candy cane smoke.
74. A modern ranch always has to include a flamingo.
This one seems like a rather normal house. Like the fencing.
75. A small white house can gather a ton of snow.
This is a pastel house in Bavarian design. While the wreath has a deer head, I think.
76. A flamingo looks out of place in the snow.
It has a wreath around its neck. Like the snow covered roof.
77. A pink house should at least have its own tower.
This one has garlands on the awning. Like the dog and shutters.
78. You’ll be marveled by this wooden townhouse.
This one has a rather intricate design. Like the window near the roof. So pretty.
79. A putz village is a colorful place.
This one even includes a train track. While the buildings all glitter in bright colors.
80. You can’t help but adore a rainbow house.
This one is in pink, purple, blue, and yellow. While the tree might contain some berries.
81. Perhaps you might like this red town house.
This one includes a dog. Yet, the windows seem quite imposing and magnificent.
82. A pink house is a winter haven.
This one has 2 trees and a snowman. Like the silver trim on the chimneys and windows.
83. Want to spend sometime in this Christmas trailer?
This one is in red and green. Also includes a wreath.
84. Any elf would love a small brick cottage.
This one has golden doors and windows. Like the sleigh and presents. So pretty.
85. A brick house can always impress.
This one has twin chimneys and 2 balconies. Has 4 trees on the front.
86. A fox is charmed by a small green frame house.
This one just has a bow above the door. While trees deck the front.
87. A white deer would always feel at home at a white cottage.
This one has gold tree and silver wreath. Like the snow on the roof.
88. Bet Santa likes to stop at this blue house.
This one only has one chimney but plenty of windows. While a berry tops each tree.
89. Perhaps Santa might prefer a small white cottage.
This one has silver trees while the fencing glitters. So pretty.
90. A blue house can be a haven for snow and ice.
Has a red roof and front window. Yet, the snowman is adorable.
91. There’s a lot happening at this blue house.
This one has a snowman next to a peppermint lollipop. Love the trees.
92. The halls are all decked on this house.
This one has a wire fence along with one of the most decorated facades on the block. Love the golden snowflake.
93. A sparkly blue house has plenty of bows.
Well, glittery golden bows, anyway. Love the window and roof trim. So pretty and sparkly.
94. You might feel welcome at this white house.
This one has a ribbon flower and snowflakes on the green roof. Though I’m not sure if the people are figures or not.
95. Seems like Santa likes spending time with his wife at this red house.
Though I’d expect Santa to live in some North Pole palace. Then again, to each his own.
96. Apparently, Santa seems to love this Christmas barn.
Someone even has a tree on their car. Like the wreath near the roof.
97. Perhaps you might prefer a blue house with a roof of gold.
Has poinsettias near the windows. While Santa stands right outside the front door.
98. A church should always be in bright colors.
This one has a bell on one side and a chimney on the other. Like the wreath above the door.
99. Check out the icicles on this blue house.
This one has a wreath on the façade. Yet, the icicles dangle from the roof.
100. Feel free to acquaint yourself with this red house.
This one has garlands on the roof. While the snowman stands outside.