Of course, you can have cakes for any occasion and Christmas is no exception. However, not everyone either makes a cake for Christmas or buys one at the store perhaps specially made. Yet, while some may seem like works of art as shown above others, well, though may taste good, shouldn’t be presented at any Christmas family gathering. Now I can’t do home made cakes because they never come out the way you intended. Besides, with store bought cakes, you tend to have higher expectations even at your neighborhood Wal Mart or supermarket. So without further adieu here is a list of some store bought Christmas cakes gone bad.
1. Why so sad, Santa?
2. Is that supposed to be a stocking or a chimney?
3. The five limb gingerbread man.
4. The candy cane boomerang.
5. Night of the living igloo.
6. Evil snowman rising out of the cupcakes.
7. Penguin must be having a blue Christmas.
8. For God’s sake, this is Christmas, not a bachelorette party!
9. For God’s sake, you take me for a bell boy!
10. Even Rudolph has his bad days.
11. Yellow snowman?
12. Gingerbread man gone bad.
13. Be good for Santa Bear.
14. Now I see why some people are afraid of Santa.
15. Frosty the Snowman after a car accident.
16. Something is not right with this one.
17. I know Santa is the spokesman for Coca-Cola but this is ridiculous.
18. Googly eyes snowman head.
19. Santa must be in shock.
20.Santa is not looking forward to Christmas this year.
21. What do rubber ducks have to do with Christmas?
22. This is a Christmas tree?
23. I wonder about the creepy penguin chorus.
24. Santa in Crappyland.
25. Santa on the holly.
26. Santa takes care of passed out Rudolph.
27. Frosty the Snow Hulk.
28. Oh, great, a Santa roast.
29. Say hello to the Holiday House of Horrors.
30. Christmas wouldn’t be complete without homicidal ghost penguins.